#12 - Cooking With A Girl

After a rather disgusting afternoon in the muck bath, Takayuki, Bennett, and Amelia were all very tired from what happened that afternoon. Still, being the chef of the dorm, Takayuki was still forced to cook them dinner. To his horror, when he opened the fridge, the only thing he saw were tons of fish he bought. Of course, he was still disgusted by the fish guts bath that afternoon, but there were simply no choice for him at that time. Therefore, to get rid of the hated ingredient, the only logical thing to do was to call Amelia and Izumi over for dinner. Definitely not a prank or anything :)

Around 5 minutes later, both of them came to Takayuki's dorm, but when they knew they were having fish for dinner, Amelia just couldn't stop thinking about what happened to her just mere hours before. Anyway, Izumi's guts were still good, so she went over to Takayuki, and helped him cook, hoping to learn his techniques a bit more. Since Takayuki already had enough with the fish, he immediately gave Izumi the job of filleting it while he worked on the vegetables. Soon after, everything was prepped, and it was ready to be combined into a dish.

Magically, when the fish were cooked with all the herbs and condiments, its fishy smell quickly vanished, and was replaced with the fragrant smell. Now, the seemingly disgusting fish was made a delicious plate. It was then decorated with some salads, and served with rice. Thankfully, everyone here knew how to enjoy rice, so it wasn't a huge problem. Izumi also got to cook with Takayuki, and even improve her cooking skills. "Hmm, this is as good as Takayuki's food, Izumi", Amelia praised her for her fish dish, although her guts made her really disgust fish from that moment on. Still, everyone had a yummy meal, eventhough 3 of them were dunked in disgusting fish. Seemed like they all have a very good gut strength.

Since it was Friday, the girls decided to stay over a little longer to play video games with the boys because they didn't have it in their room. Of course, the boys agreed to let them play, and they ended up having so much fun. As much as Takayuki wanted to play games, he just wasn't in the mood, so he drew something instead. After a game or two, Izumi realized Takayuki wasn't in the general area with them, so she decided to go ask him.

"So, what are you doing, Takayuki kun?", Izumi asked. "Nothing much, just drawing something here...", he awkwardly replied. "Well, about the thing in the afternoon, is it bothering you?", Izumi asked. "Well, of course, I don't feel good about it.", Takayuki replied. "Is it because everyone saw you getting embarrassed in your undies?", she asked which he then replied, "Y, yep. That's half of it." "I get it, but the guys from your newspaper club would definitely have taken your picture, tho...", she told him sadly. "I know, I can't stop my club mates from doing so.", he replied. "I have something to show you...", Izumi told him nervously before pulling out her phone. She then showed the picture of him that she had taken from the event. Takayuki's face suddenly went red, and he immediately tried to look the other way. Trying to keep his cool and being positive, he said, "Well, I guess it's not too bad that I'm not the only one embarrassed there..." "Um, right... Okay...", Izumi nervously replied.

As both of them were starting at each other for a moment, Bennett who over heard the conversation yelled, "But next time, it's you, Izumi!". A word from Amelia then followed as she yelled, "Yeah, Izumi!" Everyone then laughed to the threat of revenge. "I didn't realize I was in this bad of a state.", Takayuki told Izumi. "I'm surprised, but yeah, that concoction was real awful. I could smell it from the bleachers.", Izumi stated which made him realize how much more stinkiness his nose couldn't pick up.

After Izumi went back to play games with others, Takayuki finally had an idea to draw something. Since he was really good at turning real people into a cute anime character, he decided to do that with himself and his friends. Around an hour later at 8pm, he finished the drawing which was him, Ben, and Amelia in that fish tank. The characters were easy for him, but drawing the bits on their bodies was harder than he expected. Of course, it wasn't a good memory for him, but the one that would probably live rent free in his head.

After being bored from drawing, he finally joined his friends in video games. But, what do you know, he was actually good at it, and he absolutely enjoyed it. After a couple match of dominating the game, Amelia was curious to what he was drawing, so he picked the drawing in the paper up for her. After seeing a cartoonified version of them in the tank of nastiness, her face immediately turned red, before passing the picture to Ben. When he saw the picture, his face also turned red before the curious Izumi decided to grab it. She then giggled at the picture before acknowledging it to be a good, but embarrassing picture. After everyone had a good laugh, Takayuki decided to keep it as a 'memory'.

At around 10pm, everyone was tired, so the girls finally put down the games before heading back to their room. The boys then did their nightly routines before going to bed from one hell of a day. Although, you ended up being stinky, you didn't get to fully witness your embarrassment in that situation.

End of Chapter 12