|12|Dark Network of Etemon!

It has been five days since the group had originally set sail. And thanks to Whamon, they had no need to worry until they arrive at their destination.

Currently, everyone was asleep, apart from renamon, who stood with her arms crossed.

Renamon: "how much longer Whamon?"

Whamon: "not too long. We're almost there"

Renamon: "I see. Thank you Whamon"

Whamon: "of course"

Renamon nods, before waking up the kids and other digimon. One by one, they all awoken.

Tai: "what's up renamon?"

Renamon: "the server continent is upon us"

Tai: "really?!"

Izzy: "so we're finally here?"

Y/n: "yay! We made it!"

Agumon: "wow, what a big island!"

Renamon: "continent. Not an island"

Agumon: "what's the difference?"

Renamon stared at agumon, before sighing. She then turns to y/n, who was still rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Gently, renamon picked up her partner, and carried him in one arm. She then looked over, seeing impmon still asleep. She flicked his forehead, startling him awake.

Impmon: "hey! What gives?!"

Renamon: "don't shout. We're here"

Impmon: "huh? why didn't you say that?!"

Renamon: "I just did"

Impmon stared at renamon, before grunting, and turning away.

————————————————————————————————————

Eventually, Whamon had arrived at shore, dropping the kids off at an open desert area. The kids climbed off of Whamon, and onto land. Mimi was struggling to do so however. But with a little push from Whamon, Mimi tumbles down, and accidentally used Izzy as a cushion. Afterwards, Whamon swims away, saying goodbye.

Whamon: "farewell everyone! Take care!"

The kids waved goodbye to the whale digimon, watching him dive back into the ocean.

Mimi: "well, where do we go now?"

Palmon: "Whamon told us that if we walk ahead, we'll reach a koromon village in the forests within half a day"

Mimi: "koromon? I think I've heard that name before..."

Agumon: "I used to be a koromon!"

Mimi: "oh yeah!"

Tentomon: "the koromon should be willing to help us"

Tai: "alright then, let's go!"

The others cheer in agreement, and started on the trek across the desert.

Joe: "we're really on a continent..."

Renamon: "stating the obvious? That's not like you Joe"

Joe: "we've been walking for so long, and the scenery hasn't changed at all!"

Mimi: "I thought once we reached shore, I could take a bath.."

Palmon: "you can, once we reach the Village"

Mimi: "when will we get there then? What hour, what minute, what second?"

Palmon: "well..."

Suddenly, agumon runs forward, sniffing the air, making the others grow confused.