Digimon Ghost game: Past and future collide

Note before we begin: when using • • with text, it's sign language. With using „ „ it's y/n using his touch pad to talk. And finally, when using Bold, y/n is speaking in a specific way.

——————————————————————————————————

It was a cold morning. The sun was barley shining, and in the house of a young man, a voice was talking.

Ruli: "are you sure you don't want me to stay for today?"

Y/n: •i'll be fine ruli. You don't have to watch over me all the time•

Ruli: "I'm just worried..."

Y/n: •And I appreciate that. But need I remind you which of us is older?•

Ruli pouts, causing y/n to smirk.

This is y/n Satume and Ruli Tsukiyono. Two teens. Y/n being 16, and ruli being 13. These two have been friends since childhood, but have stuck as siblings figures for each other.

Ruli was in her school uniform, as y/n was in more comfortable clothes. A long sleeved shirt, and sweatpants. As well as a scarf wrapped around his neck, and slightly covering his mouth.

Ruli: "fine. I'll leave now. Be safe now, ok?"

Y/n: •I should be telling you that•

The two smiled, before ruli left, leaving y/n alone... But was he truly alone..?

Y/n snapped his fingers, as two digital creatures jumped onto the table he sat at.

Vorvomon: "y/n! I'm hungry!"

Jazamon: "u-um.. y-yeah... Me too..."

Y/n smiled, and pets the two dragon digimon on the head. He then gets up, and moves over to the kitchen.

Y/n lives alone, his friend ruli coming by very often to check on him. But you may be asking... Why? Well, a long time ago, y/n was deathly injured. Unable to speak after the events. He, along with ruli, learned sign language in order to make up for the lack of vocals. The scars of which are still present to this day, which y/n feels most comfortable covering with his scarf.

Now, what about the two dragons?

Those are vorvomon and Jazamon.
A volcanic dragon, and mechanical dragon. They are brothers born from the same nest. Vorvomon, an extravert. And Jazamon, an introvert. They both grew with each other, and eventually, y/n.

Just last year, y/n found a mysterious Device in his bedroom, and what he found next was vorvomon and Jazamon. So he's taken them as his family, as his own family aren't around as much anymore, due to his parents working overseas.

As y/n was cook, the electricity of his house started to shimmer.

Jazamon: "intruders..."

Y/n nods, and moved a hand to his device, which he wore on his wrist, and hit a button, as the area suddenly turned into a dystopian version.

Standing in the living room was a Beetlemon, clenching his fists.

Vorvomon: "what's the plan boss?"

Y/n turns around, revealing that his scarf had turned into a mouth guard of sort.

Y/n: "combine attacks. Petit Flame! Knock knock peck!"

Vorvomon|Jazamon: "right!"

Jazamon flew into the air, and charged at Beetlemon, and threw a punch, but vorvomon shot a small burst of fire, which hit Beetlemon, knocking his punch off course, allowing Jazamon to peck relentlessly at the digimon.

Beetlemon: "grr! This is too much trouble to be worth!"

Beetlemon, jumps away, breaking through the wall, leaving the trio alone. With a smirk, y/n hit a button on his digivice, returning the world to normal, everything unaffected of what happened before.

Vorvomon: "boom! Up high for team dragon!"

Jazamon: "y-yeah!"

Vorvomon and Jazamon high five with their wings, before holding a wing out for y/n, who silently chuckled, and high fives their wings.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Vorvomon is an energetic digimon who's internal magma body is only matched in the amount of energy he uses on a daily basis.

Jazamon is a shy digimon, who's internal electrical powered body is matched by his surprising intelligence

These digimon brothers are a pair that are always with one another. And, their partner, y/n. All three are like a well oiled machine when together.

Y/n's tactical mind is able to make split second decisions. Combine that with vorvomon's overabundance of energy, and jazamon's ability to pinpoint attacks. They are a threat to be feared.

Y/n is 6'4
Vorvomon & Jazamon are 2'6