|7|ikkakumon's harpoon torpedo!

Currently, the group of eight kids were trotting through an extremely cold forest, some shivering, others perfectly fine. One of these perfectly fine kids was y/n, who was snuggled into renamon's fluff, half awake. Sora herself was of course staying next to renamon.

As the group of kids began to converse between themselves, sora turned to renamon slightly.

Sora: "hey y/n, are you ok?"

Y/n: "I'm fine sora.. just a little cold.."

Renamon: "let's hope the weather doesn't get any worse. Who knows what might happen..."

Sora: "something bad, that's for sure.."

Biyomon: "if it got any colder, we'd be sitting digi-Ducks!"

Sora: "what do you mean?"

Renamon: "very dangerous digimon make home in this type of environment. They feast on any unlucky enough to be trapped here during a storm"

Y/n: "that's bad.. right?"

Renamon: "very"

Sora: "when you mean feast, you mean eat them, right?"

Biyomon: "yep! But not in the traditional way"

Y/n: "huh?"

Renamon: "most of the powerful digimon in this world got so strong by hard work, or hidden power. While others feast on others to get strong. When a digimon is killed, they revert to data, and reform into a digiegg. But there's a process that can halt it all together, and kill a digimon for good"

Y/n: "they absorb their data.. like your master.."

Renamon: "yes.. like her"

Sora: "do you.. know any digimon that has absorbed another ones data..?"

Renamon: "apart from the one who absorbed my master, no, I do not"

Biyomon: "but what about the seven great demon lord's?"

Sora: "the what?"

Renamon: "the seven great demon lord's. A group of digimon known for their dark data, and even darker minds. However, they were all sealed away a long time ago, and have never been seen since"

Sora: "wow.. these guys sound like a big deal"

Biyomon: "they were! They tried to rule the digital world with an iron fist! But the holy knights stopped them for good!"

Y/n: "holy knights? They sound so cool!"

Renamon: "the holy knights are a group of probably the most powerful digimon, they were the ones responsible for sealing away the demon lord's. Sadly, they used up so much of their power, that they were forced to revert to rookie levels"

Sora: "how do you know all of this?"

Renamon: "my master was close friends with them. And even helped create the seals for the demon lord's"

Y/n: "so cool... I wanna know more about the holy knights!"

Renamon: "well, they are led by two of the most powerful digimon of all time. One of them goes by the name Alphamon. And the other, Omegamon"

Biyomon: "Omegamon? I thought it was Omnimon?"

Renamon: "yes, well, the debates on witch it is has gone on for years. And as far as I know, it's still going on. Much to the annoyance of most digimon"

Sadly, their conversation didn't last any longer, as the laughter of Tai, Matt, and TK distracted them.

Joe: "Right. Go ahead and laugh. But when your tootsies freeze don't come crying to me. I'll just say I told you so. It's always better to be safe than sorry"