Digimon Fusions: Healers church

"I'm telling you, it's this way!"

"And I'm telling you, it's this way!"

Two figures that seemingly look like teenage girls, with two more figures behind them. One a boy, the other another girl.

The girls are what's known as digimon. Specifically the sistermons. And the boy is a human named y/n.

And these four were walking down a dirt path. They've been walking for hours, and are unsure of where they are.

Y/n: "we're lost... Aren't we?"

Noir|Ciel: "no we aren't!"

Blanc: "yeah.. we are.."

Y/n: "well, we have been walking for a while.. maybe we should take a break?"

Blanc: "yeah! That should help get our heads on straight!"

And so, the four sat down, and took a breather for the time being.

You see, a few days ago, y/n was with his father at a church, helping around. His father was a priest, and often took y/n along with him. Y/n practically knew everybody there.

But eventually, he found a strange white device, and a weak blanc begging for help.

The next thing y/n knew was that he was in the digital world. The weak blanc in front of him. Y/n, thanks to his father, knew how to take care of injuries and others of the sort,  so he was able to patch her up, and bring her to safety. It was when he met the other two, noir and Ciel, the elder sisters to Blanc.

Through the older sistermons was where y/n learned of the digital world, and the impact it was currently going through. The bagra army. Said army attacked the sistermons and priestangemon, who was a big brother of sorts for the three. Priestangemon gave his life so that the sistermons could live another day. But Ciel is in denial of his passing, while noir is hiding that fact that he was gone from blanc.

But the three stayed together, their bond as sisters growing evermore. And now, there's another there to help them.

Blanc isn't that big, only really being useful in some powerful healing and protective abilities.

Noir Accels in ranged attacks
And Ciel in melee attacks.

But they're only strong together.

But back in the present, the four were eating some left over food from the last break they had. Enjoying themselves. Y/n was enjoying the digital world. And if it wasn't under attack from evil, he'd probably want to explore every corner of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The sistermons are a trio of digimon that lived in a traveling church to spread the hope to other digimon. However, the bagra army had destroyed their home and the head of the church, priestangemon. The sistermons were left alone, and injured. But with the help of y/n, they'll make it through.

Y/n's digivice:

Y/n is 4'0Blanc is 4'2Noir is 5'5Ciel is 5'7

Y/n is 4'0
Blanc is 4'2
Noir is 5'5
Ciel is 5'7

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Yes. I changed it back to the sistermons. I just have better ideas for them than I did for the dino Bois. Soooooo... We got the battle nuns and the adorable Blanc.

If you have any future teammate ideas(that I myself haven't thought of already) leave them here!
And please, when you suggest a new teammate, PLEASE also say how they'd fuse with the others. That's all I ask.