𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒

Dear Journal, a lot's happened since yesterday, and I'm so confused

Dear Journal, a lot's happened since yesterday, and I'm so confused. A small recap, had dance practice with Lindsey. It was decent, still have a lot more to learn.

Then I hung out with Jeremiah, and holy shit, I'm like 98% sure I've got a crush on him. We've been friends for a while, and at first it was just that.

Sending memes, texting, the occasional phone call. But yesterday was the first time he came over to my house. He even met my dad.

I don't know what it is about him, maybe it's the fact I feel more like myself than I have in a long time. Or maybe it's just his charm and personality.

I know he's bi, as am I, but I don't think he likes me that way. Lindsey did say he flirts with everyone. Obviously I'll be cautious.

Except every time I see him smile, it makes me melt into a puddle of swooni-ness. I know that's not a real word, all words are made up.

I'll keep my crush to myself for now, and maybe, just maybe, Jeremiah might like me too. So wish me luck lol.

Matt finished writing, placing his journal on his desk, he was getting ready to head to Lindsey's place to get ready for the Cousins Beach charity volleyball tournament.

He remembered how his dad would take him to the beach and they'd play volleyball for hours. They hadn't done that in a long time, someday he'd like to.

There wasn't time to reminisce, it was game day. He grabbed his duffle bag and his keys, then was out the door and in his car.

He got to Lindsey's house a couple minutes later, pulling into The Bryant's driveway. He walked up to the front door and knocked.

Lindsey's mom Elena answered the door, she smiled at him, letting the boy come in. "Hi Matt, how are you?"

Matt smiled, greeting her. "I'm good Mrs. Bryant? How are you?"

"I'm well thank you, I'm sorry me and Augustine won't be able to watch you guys play volleyball." She apologized.

"Don't worry, it's okay. Ruby can take a video and show you later." The teen suggested.

She agreed, "Oh yes, I'll tell her to take a video. But have fun, and we believe in you."

Augustine came into the foyer and clapped Matt on his shoulder, "Matt! Kiddo, how're you doing? Excited for the tournament?"

"Hi Mr. Bryant, and yes I'm really excited. If only my partner would hurry up!" He shouted towards the stairs.

Lindsey appeared, her bag on her shoulder with Ruby following close behind. "You can't rush perfection. Besides, Ruby was taking forever."

Ruby rolled her eyes and made her way out the door. Before Matt could get a word in, Augustine intervened.