Back to Me - Knock Out x Cybertronian/human!reader

• (Y/d) = Your designation •

---------

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"I'll Never Smile Again - Frank Sinatra & Tommy Dorsey Orchestra"
01:57 ━━━━●───── 02:55

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

---------

"...know that we have met before

and that we will meet again.

I will find my way to you in the next life

and every life after that."

- mia hollow -

---------

You walked around the Nemesis as the clacking sounds of your pedes echoed through the long dark corridors of the enormous ship. You headed towards med-bay. Not that you were injured or anything. For the past several days you felt... tired.

Mentally.

A lot of things happened since the Great War, you've lost so many close friends, some of whom you considered a family. You even watched them die before your eyes, others have betrayed you as they joined the Autobots, thus leaving you completely alone. You were broken, but since you were a Decepticon, you got used to not showing any emotions in front of anyone. Otherwise, you would be considered weak and pathetic. That's what at least Megatron told you.

When you landed on Earth and gladly joined the warlord's army, there was a sense of relief in your spark once you saw the red Decepticon medic was alive. You knew him since you were brand new to the world. You were inseparable on Cybertron. He was so glad to see you again and you were alive as well. Both of you loved to spend time with one another. You almost forgot what it felt like.

As time passed, Megatron was very satisfied with your service and fighting abilities on the battlefield, you became one of his most respected commanders, regardless Starscream's complaints. The Decepticon SIC was a pain in your aft, but at least he was easy to ignore. Besides him, everyone else seemed rather nice. 

Two Vehicon soldiers passed next to you as they just left the med-bay, "Hey, (Y/d)!" one of them greeted happily as he waved his servo at you.

You chuckled in return, waving your hand back at him, "Hello to you too, Steve." soon, you appeared at the entrance of the medical bay and peeked your helm inside, looking out for Knock Out. He was filling out reports for Megatron until you decided to gently knock on the metal wall.

He turned around and put on a smug face as he saw you, "Ah, (Y/d). What brings you to the medic ward today?" he set down his report and awaited your response.

You smiled, stepping closer to him and sat on the medical berth beside him, "Just coming by to see how are you doing."

"Heh, a few scratches but nothing too bad." he leaned on the counter, "What about you, need anything medicated? Or maybe something else?"