Your Beloved Knight - Megatron x Decepticon!reader

• (Y/d) = Your designation •

---------

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"My love mine all mine - Mitski"
00:53 ━━━●────── 02:16

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

---------

"I promise I'll protect you with

everything I have and everything I am.

No matter what, I'm yours."

- Rebecca Zanetti -

---------

You were Megatron's most loyal Decepticon. You followed his every command without question and were willing to lay down your life for him without hesitation. Like a knight to their king. Your unwavering devotion and dedication made you a legend among the Decepticons, and instilled fear in the sparks of your enemies. Your strength and cunning were unmatched, and you always carried out Megatron's orders with ruthless efficiency.

But you were also known for your stubborn nature. Your refusal to yield on certain matters often led to heated clashes with your fellow comrades. Despite your headstrong demeanor, there was no denying that you were an integral part of Megatron's inner circle and a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. Your dedication and tenacity made you a valuable asset to the Decepticon cause.

Once again you and your mighty leader were fighting side by side against the Autobots. With each kick and punch, you fought tirelessly. Alas, when one of your nemeses decided to shoot at the powerful warrior, you quickly pushed him aside causing the blast to damage your shoulder-pad.

With a swift command, Megatron summoned a Groundbridge, and in a flash, you and the other soldiers vanished through the light after your leader. You kept quiet most of the time, saying you were fine and there was no need for you to go and see Knock Out for a check-up, but your leader didn't fall for your tricks somehow. He could see right through your facade and knew that you were struggling to maintain your composure. Your leader knew you all too well and there was no hiding from him.

As you rested in your berthroom filling in some reports, a knock was heard on your door, "Megatron requires your presence." one of the Vehicon drones alerted. Startled, you set aside the data-pad and quickly made your way to the throne room.

"With what I may assist you today, my lord?" you asked as you entered, bowing before the imposing figure of the silver mech.

Megatron looked at you with his cold gaze, "It has come to my attention that you are not very concerned about your state, (Y/d). You know I need each one of my most loyal and strong Decepticons to be in good shape."

You straightened and fought to keep your calm, knowing that any sign of weakness or fear would only worsen his opinion of you, "I assure you, my lord, that I am in perfect condition."

He narrowed his optics, clearly unimpressed, "When was the last time you sought medical attention?"

Feeling the weight of his scrutiny, you chose your words carefully, trying to seem composed, "It has been some time, but I do not require the services of our doctor. I am capable of carrying out my duties without any impediments."