Unexpected Set Up - Bulkhead x human!reader

• (Y/n) = Your name •

---------

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"Beach House - Space Song"
04:50 ━━━━━━●─── 05:20

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

---------

"Spending time with you

showed me what I've been 

missing in my life."

- Nicholas Sparks -

---------

You sat at your desk while doing your math homework, but you had difficulty solving the last equations. Scribbling away yet another wrong answer, you held your forehead and groaned in frustration. Finally, you decided to take a short break and finish it later. Once placing the pencil down, you went to the kitchen. When you got your cold water bottle from the fridge your phone buzzed in your pocket. You took it and saw your best friend's name on the screen, you picked up the call and greeted, "Hey, Miko. Having troubles with the homework too, I presume?" you asked and drank some of the fresh liquid.

"Wait- we had homework? Never mind that—we need your help! Bulkhead is in trouble!" you quickly spit the water out of your mouth and choked.

"H-hold on, what's going on?" you coughed as you spoke, "Where are you guys?!"

"Just come here quick at this spot which I sent to ya!" you saw her message and the address of the place, it was pretty near to your home.

"Did you call the team?!" you asked worriedly.

It took a few seconds for her to answer, "I uhh-- no time to explain, hurry!" then she hung up. You swiftly dashed to your front door and put on your shoes. You grabbed your bicycle from the garage, got on and rapidly spun the pedals under your feet to where the girl navigated you.

After some time, you arrived at the location barely breathing for air. Never in your life, you've been cycling so fast. You took your helmet off, put your ride on the ground and ran, searching for your friends, "Miko! Bulkhead? Anyone?!" abruptly, the view which was in front of you was the reason you stopped in your tracks. You were looking at Lake Tahoe, one of Nevada's most beautiful sceneries. You felt the sand under your shoes as you walked towards the beach, staring at the setting sunset and the sky full of orange-purple colors.

Out of nowhere, you heard a fast-driving vehicle approaching where you currently stood and turned around. When the automobile came into your sight, you immediately recognized who it was by its dark green color. The vehicle transformed into a giant bulky robot and rushed to you with apprehension, "(Y/n)! Are you alright?!" Bulkhead asked as he lowered himself to check up on you.

You gave him a confused look, "I'm the one who should be asking you this! Miko told me you were in trouble!"

"What? She told me you were hurt!" a few seconds passed and both of your eyes widened in realization. You were tricked.