My Muse - Optimus Prime x artist!reader

Requested by: xXTempest_VoidsXx

---------

• (Y/n) = Your name •

---------

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"Owl City - My Muse"
01:19 ━━━●━━━━━ 03:34

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

---------

"Give me a muse,

and I will spend

what's left of our forever

painting her with words."

- Atticus -

---------

Inside a secret military base, where the hum of machinery mingled with the whispers of the wind outside, you sat at the human area, lost in the world of your imagination. With each stroke of your pencil, you breathed life into the blank canvas before you, hand moving with the fluid grace of a seasoned artist. You have been part of the Autobot team for a long time now.

All of them were well aware of your incredible artistic talent, having witnessed firsthand the magic that flowed from your fingertips onto the pages of your sketchbook. Most of the time, you were found doodling the bots while they went about their daily activities-whether it was training, engaging in fierce battles against the Decepticons, or simply enjoying a moment of respite in the peaceful surroundings of their base.

Sometimes even Miko tagged along with you whenever she was feeling bored or wanted to improve her skills. The young girl was often mesmerized by the intricate drawings that adorned the white papers. Touched by her enthusiasm, you gladly agreed to teach her the basics. Together, you spent countless hours in the base. Few of the Autobot members, in turn, were more than happy to pose for you, adding an element of fun to the routine.

Usually, it was Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and occasionally Arcee who accepted to be your models. Whether the two mechs were striking a heroic pose or simply goofing around, their infectious energy never failed to bring smiles to their human companions. And then there was Arcee, the fearless warrior with a heart of steel. Despite her stoic exterior, the femme had a softer side that she occasionally allowed you to glimpse during the art sessions.

Then, there was Ratchet. The old medic often made excuses about being too busy for what he deemed as "nonsense" when it came to posing. Despite his protests, you found a way to capture his likeness while he worked diligently in the base's medbay, engrossed in his duties. And when the drawing was finally complete, you presented it to Ratchet with a mixture of apprehension and hope, unsure of how he would react.