Patched Heart - Optimus Prime x human!reader

• (Y/n) = Your name •

---------

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"d4vd - Here With Me"
01:28 ━━━●────── 03:42

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

---------

"I will wait for you in stillness,

for if you are meant for me

you will come.

I will wait for you in silence,

for truth is far grander than words.

I will wait for you and I will demand

nothing in return,

for love is not taking--

I will only give my love to you."

- Anita Krizzan -

---------

Four vehicles were parked in front of Jasper's high school main entrance. Optimus, Bulkhead, Arcee and Bumblebee awaited their charges to finish their class and return to their secret headquarters. Usually, the Prime wasn't part of the guardian trio who had a duty to pick their human companions and keep them safe, but now he was included in this task as well, because you were his charge.

A few days ago, the three kids brought the confused you to the base due to a Decepticon attack. The drones decided it would be a great idea to try capturing you while the rest of the Autobots weren't around. Fortunately, you four managed to escape and got saved by Team Prime right on time.

Since the other three bots got human allies and Ratchet still refused to watch after some child, Optimus assigned himself as your guardian. The bell inside the school rang all of the students stepped outside. When Jack, Miko and Rafael showed up, Optimus became confused. You weren't there with them.

"Children? Where's (Y/n)?" the leader questioned their young allies.

Jack stroked the back of his head tensely, "Um-- we... are not entirely sure, Optimus..."

"They just left early." Rafael then replied.

"Yeah, they didn't even tell us for what reason! I know Science class is boring but-- all of a sudden they got up and rushed away. Like poof! Gone!" added Miko.

Optimus hummed while he was thinking about what could have been the reason for your bizarre actions, "Did you manage to notice their behavior before leaving?"

Rafael looked at his two friends and at the truck again, "They seemed... distressed about something."

"Raf is right, (Y/n) has been very worried earlier, it wasn't like them..." responded Jack. A slight thunder sound was heard from above, they glanced up and saw the gathering grey clouds in the once clear blue sky.