prologue

________

________

In which the course of history is changed with Daemon Targaryen arriving to Kings Landing during the wedding festivals of Rhaenrya and Laenor due to the Battle of the Stepstones being won later one. Daemon doesn't get banished due to his actions with Rhaenyra

or

In which Daemon doesn't take Rhaenrya to the Street of Silks causing her to only sleep with Criston Cole as her virtue gets questioned by Otto Hightower, getting him banished from Kings Landing.

________

The Battle at the Stepstones lasted longer than imagined as it lasted three long years, with Daemon Targaryen and Corlys Velaryon coming out with a victory. Although Daemon and Laena Velaryon are not promised to marry one another as Laena is bethroted to someone she loves.

Daemon arrives during the wedding festivals of Rhaenyra and Laenor alongside House Velaryon to show his attendance. Prior to his arrival, Otto Hightower gets banished from court as Lyonel Strong becomes the temporary hand of the King.

Alicent Hightower is filled with anger and annoyance as her father gets banished due to Rhaenyra's action, however, comes to realise how it is for the best that her father isn't at court so he does not relentlessly push for Aegon to be heir.

This causes Alicent to grow closer to her children and love them more than she did before as she becomes an attentive and loveable mother. Her children's need come before anyone at court.

Daemon Targaryen's arrival at Kings Landing causes him to see how much things how changed since his departure as he cannot figure out whether it is for the best or not.

________

hey guys,

let me know what you think about the idea. i would love to see ur comments to know what everyone is thinking

also make sure to check out my
tiktok.: loveobrien01