005 || Talking or Lying?

Warning: Mentions of Abuse
WC: 931
---------------
<Natalie Blackwood's Pov>

I stared at Mattheo I could see Enzo in the corner of my eyes smiling. Probably happy to see me. We haven't talked since the time I left so, 5 almost 6 years ago. "Is she mine?" I nodded softly and his eyes turned to anger but I could see it stll held hurt. "Why didn't you tell-"

"When I tried to tell you, you broke up with me for some Myaa chick." His face paled and Draco's jaw dropped while Enzo stood there with an emotionless face. "I tried to tell you." I whispered. Pansy's hand came into my mother one and I looked over to Daphne. "You got him, didn't you?" 

"I am so so-"

"Stop, Daph. It is fine, I just wish it wasn't like this." Amber held me tighter and I looked down at her and put a smile on my face. She looked up at me and her eyes held joy, her brown beautiful chocolate eyes. 

"When is m-my chocolate cming out?" I smiled as I caught sight of Selena with her chocolate milk and my coffee with everyone else's order. The boys stepped to the side and Mattheo kept his eyes on Amber, admiring her features. 

"Hi, Natalie." Selena breathed, "How are you?"

"Holdin up." She smiled and nodded, placing down our cups and passing it to Hermione, Daphne, Amber, me and Pansy. we already knew what she would've ordered so we just ordered it for her. She shot me a small smile and turned to stare at the rim of the cup like it was the most interesting thing in the world all of a sudden. 

Selena turned around and her eyes met with Mattheo's. She whipped around quickly and shot me a look I knew she was asking if that was the father. I gave her a small nod and her face turned serious. "If I see she is crying, I will murder you." She said to Mattheo. 

I let out a chuckle and shook my head while Amber copied me and giggled. Not even knowing what I was laughing at. Selena was like the older sister I never had and she did an amazing job at it if I do say so myself. 

The girls stood up and Hermione pushed me off her while she tried to climb out of the booth, taking their drinks with them. "What are you guys doing?" I asked with confusion morphing onto my face. I swear to god if they leave me alone with-

"We are letting you guys talk. Alone." Fuckers. I shot them a glare and Mattheo sat down where Daphne was and the boys walked out. I am surprised draco didn't have a panic attack from seeing Katie again. 

"What happened?" He asked. 

"If I tell you what happened, then you tell me what happened?" He nodded and I knew that was him saying 'deal.' I sighed and re-positioned myself with Amber gripping onto me tighter as she carefully sipped her chocolate while death staring Mattheo. 

"Well, when I found out that night I was terrified to come and get you. Tell you I was pregnant with her. I always remembered you telling me that you wanted a child but you always talked about it in the future and that is what scared me. You leaving me. So, I didn't wanna hide it from you. I wanted to know if you were gonna stick with me or leave. I walked to your dorm and overheard your conversion with, May? Miles?-"

"Myaa." He cut me off with a blank expression but I could see the hurt and pain in his eyes. 

"Myaa. Anyways I heard that conversion and it broke me, Mattheo. Like broke me. I did what you remember and then I went to the closest place I could think of and that was Daphne's dorm. So I went to her and I showed her the test. She said that you wouldn't leave me but-but you already d-did."

A few tears fell down my cheek as Amber was still staring intently at Mattheo. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes before re-opening them and seeing his brown orbs that I fell so dearly in love with. "She told me we could leave and that is what I did. We left and Hermione offered to join. We wanted her to so she did and everything else just kinda happened. I had Amber almost 6 years ago." 

When I looked up from blank space on the table that I was staring at I saw tears falling from his eyes. I decided that it was best I didn't talk about Jake and a few nights ago. And every night before that because I didn't see the need to. He loved me. I loved him. 

Oh boy, was I wrong.

He looked up and stared at me in the eyes for a few seconds before looking into Amber's eyes and back to mine. "Now my turn." 

---------------

So does anyone else think Tate McRae is way underrated? I love her music and yet when I say she is my favorite so many people have told me "Oh really? I haven't ever heard of her." Let me know because I feel she is way underrated. 

So I am gonna try to get out a chapter of my imagines and maybe My Safe Place I just haven't updated that one in a while so I will try but I don't know if I am gonna be able to get to it. Anyways, I love you and hope you had an amazing night/day!

Edit: I did it! All are updated!