010 || New Home?

Warning: None
Wc: 823
----------------
|Natalie's Pov|

I got up, still holding Amber, Pansy caught sight of my red puffy eyes and held out her arms. I walked into them happily and Amber wrapped her arms around both Pansy and I.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek but I wiped it on her shirt. A part of me was terrified he would try and come for me again. But I also knew I was safe.

With my girls and the boys.

"You're safe now," she whispered. I nodded against her and Amber tightened her little arms around our necks and I let out a small chuckle.

She pulled away and I pulled away from Pansy. She smiled and mentioned for me to put her down. I did and she ran to the kitchen.

I turned back to Mattheo and he had a bright smile on his face while he held mine and Ambers trunks. I kissed Pansy's cheek and grabbed my trunk from Mattheos hand.

"Where is my room?"

"Next to mine." He said, walking up the stairs.

"I- um don't know where your room is" he turned towards me and his eyes widened

"Oh shit, sorry, come on" I giggled and I swear I saw his eyes light up slightly. He walked us up the stairs and led me to my room.

"Here is your room," he said as he opened the door. It was a big room that had lots of greens and blacks. A desk in the corner, next to the decently sized closet.

The bathroom right next to it and a TV and TV stand that on the side was leading to a balcony. It was beautiful.

I gasped, "Mattheo," I looked up at him and his face held a smile. The one I missed dearly. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands flew to my waist as he held me up.

"You happy?" He chuckled. I nodded against him and his grip on me tightened a bit as if he let go I would be gone.

"Thank you so much, Mattheo. You have no idea how much this means to me." I pulled away,

"No need to thank me. And Hermione is right down the hall, Pansy and Daphne are right next to her." I nodded

"Where is Amber gonna be?" He pointed to a room next to mine and smiled once again,

"That's her room, right next to you." I smiled and thanked him once again before grabbing my bag and he left to go do whatever he wanted to do.

One question lingered in my brain, why were all my girls down there while I was right next to him? Like I don't care I am here but, why?

I started unpacking as I played music in my head. Once I was done I laid on my bed and just then, my little girl ran in giggling.

I smiled and opened my arms, letting her run into them as Mattheo chased her with this smile on his face that made my stomach flip.

I flipped us over and pulled the covers over us fast. She let out small giggles as we waited for something to happen and not too far later the covers were ripped off us and Mattheo began tickling her.

He eyed me and I shook my head, holding out my pointer finger at him. "Don't you fucking-" and just like that, he was tickling me too.

Amber was laughing so hard her little face was red and so was mine. Mattheo. This was the Mattheo I fell in love with.

After a bit he stopped and sat down next to me as Amber climbed into his lap. I laid there trying to catch my breath. Amber tested her head on his chest with her hand next to her face.

Mattheos arms wrapped tightly around her and I lifted myself up and moved her hair out of her face, "My sleepy baby," a small smile played on her lips.

I kissed her forehead and grabbed the remote. "Whatca wanna watch?" I whispered slightly.

"I don't care," I chuckled and rolled my eyes as I searched through hulu.

"Fear Thy Neighbor?" I suggested. He nodded and I pressed play as I set the remote down. Mattheo's hand ran through Amber's hair.

His arm snaked around my waist and slowly pulled me closer to him, I knew he was nervous about making me uncomfortable.

I chuckled and laid on his arm while he tightened his grip on us.

About an hour later and i heard small snores. I looked to see Amber and Mattheo asleep. I smiled and kissed Amber's forehead.

Just then the door opened and I looked at it worried, the door opened more and there stood Pansy with a frown until she saw how we were all situated and a big smile went to her face.

"Home?"

"Home."