011 || Panic Attack

Warning: Panic Attack & Starving
Wc: 1166
---------------
|Natalie's Pov|

Pansy, Daphne, Hermione and I decided to go on a girl's date because we haven't all hung out just us in so long.

We were currently at a muggle store called Ulta and it sells tons of makeup, we were browsing and giggling. "Wait, wait, wait," she picked up a small blush. "I heard this was a really good blush."

"Pansy." She giggled and rolled her eyes, setting down the blush and walking over to the mascara.

"Oh! I have been looking for a good mascara for myself and I haven't been able to find anything" Hermione whines as she looks through the mascaras.

I jump up a bit and walk over to Hermione, she shoots me a confused look and I pick up a tube of mascara, " Remember when you said you needed to try my mascara and when you did you loved it."

Her face lit up and quickly grabbed it from my hands. We all giggled and Daphne came and linked her arms with me.

I rested my head on her shoulder for a second before unlinking our arms and going over to see a few perfumes that were about.

Once we were done there we dropped our bags off in the car and went into a restaurant because we were starving. Well, they don't know I was. "Ok what do you girls want!" Daphne smiled.

I just stayed quiet and hoped they wouldn't ask me what I wanted. "Ok, we have all picked what we want. Expect for you Nat, whatcha what?"

I lifted my head up and put a smile on my face. "Nothing, I am not hungry," their faces dimmed and I knew they knew I was lying. I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday.

"Natalie."

"Promise." I lied as if it were normal because it was. I have been lying for years, what's a small lie gonna do? They all smiled slightly and nodded, turning back to the guy.

Not eating became normal to me. You know when you don't eat for so long your body just pushes the food away? Well that's exactly what's happening.

The waiter sat us down and smiled at us. "Your food will be out shortly," they all nodded and smiled at him.

We all talked and laughed as we waited for the food. We were talking about pick mes on the Internet and drama.

"Alright," he dragged out the 't' a bit as he asked us what food is who's. I smiled as Daphne looked over at me with sadness. She was the only one who could always see through me.

She motioned towards the fries on her plate and I shook my head with a plastered smile. "Ok, so I have a question, Daphne?" Hermione asked.

"Hm?" She asked, picking up a few fries and plopping them in her mouth.

"So what's happening with you and Enzo?" Her face blushed red and I jumped up a bit,

"I was gonna ask that!" She looked down at her food and I could tell something was going on.

"Nothing. Just friends."

"Bullshit." I raised an eyebrow. "Fucking bullshit." I repeated.

"Stoppp," she whined. We all laughed but I felt a buzz coming from my phone as it laid gently in my lap.

I picked it up and placed my elbow on the table, plugging my ear from the girls. "Enz?" I saw Daphne's face flush and I smirked.

"Natalie. Get here fucking now. It's Mattheo." I didn't need to wear anything else before taking it away from my ear and trying to get up.

"Girl what the hell is happening?"

"Move. I'll pick you later. Keys." Hermione threw them at me and I ran to the car. And just like that I was spending to Matthos.

Within 10 minutes I was there, only because I was spending but we don't talk about that. I ran inside to see Enzo waiting at the door with worry covering his face.

"His room," he followed after me and I ran into his room as I saw a few blood spatters and things thrown. I heard the water running but the door was open. I know for a fact he always showers with the door closed.

When he panics he just sits in the shower with his clothes on. I sprinted to the bathroom and saw Mattheo sitting there, in hau clothes, trying to breathe.

I didn't waste a second before taking my shoes off and sitting on his lap. His eyes met mine and all I saw was a broken boy behind the puffy and bloodshot eyes.

I was now soaked and I could tell he was having a panic attack by the way his breathing wasn't steady and calm. It was more forced. I cupped his cheek and put a soft smile on my face.

"Hi, breathe. I am right here. Breathe." He nodded against me but it was nowhere near normal. Without a second thought he brought me closer to him and his head was laying on my chest.

My head faced the wall and my hand was playing with his curls as I knew that always calmed him down. His breathing slowed, he never let go, keeping his grip on me tight.

I knew he was scared that if he let go I wouldn't be there anymore. I felt Enzo's presence there but I didn't think to acknowledge it. I slowly pulled away.

His grip tightened and he didn't move. "I'll be here when you pull away" and just like that he slowly allowed it to happen.

I moved back to shut the water off and brought myself back to his lap. "What triggered this?" He wouldn't look at me so I cupped his cheeks and smiled softly for assurance.

"Over-over-overthinking" I nodded understanding and brought his head back to my chest. He gladly accepted and let his head rest there.

I knew if I pushed him to tell me the thoughts we would be back to square one. The door opened softly, "Mama? Dada?" Amber called.

I looked towards Enzo and he nodded, understanding. He walked to her and I assume picked her up and the door shut. "Come on, let's get you changed,"

I pulled away and stood up. Tears began falling again and then that led to a sob. I stood him up and brought him to his dresser but he flipped on his bed, holding out his arms as he let out another small sob.

He just wanted me in his arms.

I smiled softly and went to him. I laid down and he climbed on top of me as he brought his arms around me. I texted Draco and asked if he could pick up the girls where he agreed to.

I wrapped my arms around him and played with his curls as he stopped crying and his breathing steady.

I kissed his forehead and his grip tightened on me.