015 || Epilogue

Warning: None
Wc: 587
-----------------

"Amber get your bags" I yelled, I heard footsteps and then saw her come in with her bags and a wide grin.

"Huh, mum!" I smiled, watching the excitement expand in her eyes.

"Hi my sweet girl, where's your father?"

"Right here love," he smiled as his walked into the room, placing a light kiss on my forehead.

"Ok now we gotta go to Draco's and Pansy's, then we have to go to the store for Madeline  because she doesn't have anymore food and after that we have to go-"

Mattheo places a hand on my waist bringing my attention to him, "Relax." he chuckled.

"Ughhhh" my forehead met his shoulder. He laughed and I knew he did something because Amber started laughing too.

I pulled away and rolled my eyes. I grabbed Amber's hand and brought her closer to Mattheo and I as I held her bags.

Within seconds we were in front of the Malfoy Manor. I smiled as I knocked on the door, not letting my hand leave Mattheo's.

The door opened and there stood Pansy holding Scorpius and Madeline, our daughter, her smile widened and she held out arms for me.

I smiled and Scorpius got out of Pansy's arms to give Amber a hug. "Baby, Mattheo and Nat are here," Pansy yelled up to her husband.

I took my hand out of Mattheo's and went to grab Maddy.  She buried her head in my neck, Madeline was born 2 years ago, after a year of marriage.

"Come in guys!" Pansy opened the door wider for us to walk in, which we gladly did. Draco came down, adjusting his tie, or trying.

Pansy rolled her eyes and walked up to him, doing his tie for him. "Wow Pans are both out guys stupid at doing ties?"

She let out chuckle after Patti  him softly. "Yes, Natalie. Yes." we laughed as the boys looked offended. Scorpius and Amber were playing, I was still holding Madeline.

The door bell rang "I'll get it," I smiled, giving Madeline to Mattheo who kissed my forehead. I walked over to the door.

When I opened it I was so happy. I jumped into Daphnes arms, causing her to let go of Enzo's hand.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around me. "Oh man looks like our girls are gonna leave us for each other." Mattheo joked.

"I see that happening!" I smiled, pulling away from Daphne. She didn't let her arm fall.

"She is mine." Enzo fought.

"And you my lady, are mine." Mattheo added on. I rolled my eyes but couldn't let the burn on my cheeks go unnoticed, luckily I was wearing a bit of concealer to cover it up.

I grabbed Daphnes hand and lead her inside. We all walked over to the living room. Mattheo and I next to each other with one girl in each of our laps.

Enzo sitting in an armchair with Daphne on his lap and Pansy and Draco doing the same thing only holding Scorpius too.

"Why couldn't Hermione and Katie come?"

"Looking at foster children and they didnt have any other days open," Daphne sighed but with a small smile.

"I'm happy for them." Pansy added, I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"Mama, when am I going to Hogwarts?"

"Soon baby, I promise." I chuckled at how excited she was to go to Hogwarts. I held Madeline and put my head on Mattheo's chest as his arm snaked around my waist, trying to pull me closer.

"I love you, Natalie. Always and forever."

"I love you, Mattheo." I smiled
---

Say goodbye to our favorite family🥺😭