013 || Marcus

Warning: Mentions of Abuse
Wc: 898
--------------
|Natalie's Pov|

I woke up to banging on the front door. Daphne's eyes fluttered open and Amber groaned and snuggled up more against me. I kissed her forehead and slowly slipped out of bed. Why the fuck wasn't anyone getting the door?

It was loud banging. 

I sighed and stepped over the mess of Mattheo's room. Yes, it still hasn't been cleaned. I opened the door quietly and turned back to see Daphne holding Amber, brushing a hand through her hair. Her eyes were open and she was just smiling at the sleeping Amber.

A smile formed on my lips as I began to exit the door. I walked down the steps and walked to the door. Opening it, I saw a man standing there, he had blonde hair and was almost Enzo's height. His eyes were green but it looked more of a brown.

Marcus.

I was about to shut the door but he put his foot in the doorway, followed by a hiss of pain. "Gotta hurt huh? The door is big." It was funny to watch him get hurt. I had no other choice but to open the door again. "What do you want Marcus?" I asked with venom in my voice.

"Daphne," he paused. "I want Daphne." 

"Well your not fucking getting her, you abusive asshole."

"How dare you talk about me like that," 

"What? It is true." I smirked. I may have had my fair share of abusive people but when it came to my friends, I would get punched over and over again from them. 

"Let me in Natalie." 

"No." 

"Natalie."

"Nope." I popped the 'p' and gave him a sarcastic smile. 

"What's going on here?" I heard a voice echo throughout the room. Mattheo. He may be mad but I felt myself let out a small breath of relief. 

"Marcus, here wants to see Daphne." I remember Mattheo being there yesterday so he should remember who Marcus is. He nodded slightly and his arm wrapped around my waist protectively. 

"Man, I am gonna have to ask you to leave us alone."

"And who are you," you could tell that he was becoming irritated with the fact he wasn't just allowed in. 

"Mattheo, Mattheo Riddle." he smirked, Marcus's expression fell but he quickly brought it back up. I felt myself slowly begin to shake. He reminded me of Jake. The voice. The hair. Everything. Mattheo's grip on me tightened a bit.

"Hi Mattheo," I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and turned to Daphne and Amber. Daphne's whole body froze when she made eye contact with Marcus. I saw it become harder for her to hold Amber. 

I got out of Mattheo's arms, as much as I didn't want to, walking over to her and taking Amber. I wrapped my other arm around Daphne and she slightly eased at my touch. "Whose kid is she?" He really thought this was Daphne's kid.

"She's my kid" Mattheo said sternly. Marcus let out a dark chuckle that made Daphne freeze all over again. 

"So you really fucked him?!" 

"No, I did." I smirked. Amber snuggled into neck and I felt her breathing steady, she fell back asleep. Girl- how?! "Are you stupid? He had his arm around my waist." I felt Amber begin rubbing circles on my back. Ok, maybe she wasn't asleep. 

Mattheo smirked and nodded his head. I knew Mattheo wanted to beat him up so I slightly nodded and brought Daphne and Amber to the living room. I sat Daphne down and laid Amber down as I turned the TV on. 

Daphne put her head on my shoulder and I felt her breathing slow down. "You're safe my love. I promise."

"Mummy?!" I turned my head over to her and she had her arms crossed.

"What baby?" 

"I want attention." Daphne laughed and I did too. I pulled her to me and she smiled. 

After about 5 minutes I heard footsteps and looked over to see Mattheo, with blood all over him, walked in. I smiled and slowly sat up, "Come on." His face turned to confusion and I rolled my eyes.

"Clean you up." He rolled his eyes too but went to the bathroom, once I got all of the stuff to clean him I went to the bathroom and hopped up on the sink to be the same height as him. I got out my wash cloth and began wiping the blood.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"For?"

"Last night," 

"Don't worry about it," I let out a chuckle. "Not the worst thing that has happened to me." His eyes saddened again. "I am fine. I promise Theo." a large grin fell to his lips

"You haven't called me that in forever." I moved the cloth away from his face but my eyes caught his and everything stopped. I saw him look at my lips and then back to my eyes. My eyes went to his eyes, to lips, back to eyes. 

And just like that, our lips connected. 

---

Hi! So, I got an idea and I was wondering, this book is coming close to the ending and today I got another book idea, so it's called, His love & Her Devil.

I thought you guys may wanna see it? If you want I can put the description and stuff so you can see because I got bored and decided to plan the whole story.🙄

Maybe? But anyways that was the announcement and HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING!