Epilogue

SimStart...
Loading assets...
Loading file...

transmissionStart:

"A distress signal was received from an unknown system in the Outer Banks yesterday at 0800. Apon further investigation and interrogation of a native, we have confirmed that this Server was indeed Hermitcraft, the server that no one could find. The native, Mr. Scar Goodtimes, was willing to provide a list of the known fatalities:
"•Etho Shendura
•Stress Rosemary
•Jevin
•Zedaph Shepard
•RenDog
•Xisuma Evander Voidbringer
•Mr. Mumbo Jumbo."

"DocM77 is currently in control of a large army, Scar Goodtimes is in Gigacorp holding cells, and Pearl Moon, the Scarlet Killer, is still at large. Any other Hermits are missing and suspected dead. Mr. Goodtimes refused to share any more information before he curled up in a fetal position and called for his cat Jellie. Efforts are underway to find Mr. Goodtime's cat.

"Gigacorp Mining Company and Military forces has been deployed to the region to lay claim to and begin harvesting the various necessary resources from the planets mineral-rich surface. Efforts are underway to forcibly remove Mr. DocM77 from 'The Perimeter', which is sitting on a shelf of uranium, diamonds, natural gas reserves, and more. See full list in caption below.

"Please note that this is a very, very important system to Gigacorp and her survival. All resources will be donated to increasing Gigacorp's Transport, Mining, and Military Operations throughout the Galaxy, operating with due diligence to the Galactic Federation Treaty. However, use of deadly force is authorized against any target who is foolish enough to violate the systems Fed Line. Thank you."

transmissionEnd_