IV

Callisto

I decided I wasn't going. I mean what's he gonna do? Eat me. Wait maybe he shouldn't do that. NO HES GONNA EAT ME. HE SAID I TASTED NICE. SO WHATS STOPPING HIM SLURPING ME IN HIS MOUTH AND GETTING IT OVER WITH. I was hiding in my closet and crouched all the way down. He wouldn't be able to find me. I got dressed and all and did my hair with my iconic golden leaf hair clips. My hair was looking good today and I was wearing a lovely dress to go with it. But it didn't matter. I was huddled up. I was shaking more because of the thought of him eating me.

I began to shake harder when I felt the rumbles get closer. It was coming from where the gate was at the castle. He was nowhere near me. He wouldn't never be able to find me. My room is on the other side of the castle to the gate. He would never get me.

" Callisto " he called this out from where he was and I shook even harder. He kept calling me and I could hear him pacing. The sound of him tapping his foot was suddenly filling the air and I held myself tighter. It seemed as if he gave up and began to walk away. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and tried to push open the door. It didn't work. The door was stuck. I was trapped. I began to pounding on the door with all my might. I had no choice.

Zeik

She dosent want to hang out with me. I put that together myself. She's not in her castle did she run away. I was heading to the battlefield, just in case she was waiting for me there. When I heard something. Thudding. My hearing was amazing and I had pretty pointy ears so it was bound to be good. I span around but hesitated before spinning around again. If she's in there, there was probably a high chance she didn't want to see or even hang out with me. I was about to place my foot on the ground to begin walking when I soon heard something that made my heart thud.

" ZEIK IM TRAPPED. " I ran towards the castle and I heard her screaming. I pressed my eye against the window and saw the closet was being punched from the inside. DID SHE REALLY GET STUCK IN A CLOSET. I couldn't reach my hand into the window because it was too small so there was only one choice left and I would prefer not to do it.

Callisto

" Callisto im getting you out " I could feel my heart race when he called my name. But the reason for my heart feeling like it was about to explode, WAS BECAUSE I HEARD THE MOST LOUD NOISE OUTSIDE THAT WAS VIBRATING THROUGH MY SOUL. I peeked through the slit in the closet door and made out my roof disappearing and his head peeking over. I heard a thud, meaning he just placed my roof on the ground. A hand appeared and reached over for me.

The idea of him eating me in one gulp suddenly vibrated through my mind. NONONO. I felt the closet get lifted up like a dolls toy with exceeding gentleness and I landed against the side. I heard the lock on the outside getting fiddled with and suddenly I heard a metal clang. The lock was gone. There was nothing but a flimsy wooden door between us. I heard a loud bang, that probably meant my roof was back on.

I slouched down and tried to make myself as small as possible when he brought the closet up to his face. I could see his huge purple eye trying to make me out through the crack.

" you ok? " he said this while trying to maintain his volume.

" Callisto? " he leaned the box so I fell to the side. I made a thump and confirmed his suspicions of me being in the box.

" are you mad at me " he spoke this as if he was sad. His voice cracked and i could feel the ever slight tremble in his finger tips.

" you don't want to come out do you " I could feel him place the box down on my balcony and he span around. I pushed my way out finally and looked at him. His dark blue hair was tidy for once and his purple horns were shinier than usual. His olive skin seemed like it was glowing and he was wearing neat prince attire. He actually looked sorta good. I could only see his back though. I straightened out my red dress as it only went down to my knees and adjusted my corset.