XI

Callisto

" CALLIE? "

So here I was. Sitting in a pile of what used to be giant clothes, zane staring down at me with a shocked expression. Onlookers who had passed us and now stopped to see the human stark on the floor. Humans are considered a food item or pet around here so when the vulnerable human ready to eat appeared in the middle of town we obviously had some hungry looks as I think they're expensive around here. I closed my eyes out of sheer fear and embarrassment then expected to get eaten right there when the fabric around me got scooped up and I opened my eyes to see zane's worried eyes looking over me.

" Are you okay Callie? " Zane looked over me while I held the fabric up towards me and covered my body. I was speechless. WHY ISN'T HE EATING ME OR CRUSHING ME? " THERES NOTHING TO LOOK AT HERE MOVE ALONG OR I WILL HAVE YOUR HEADS " Zane ran towards where Zeik was and when we found where he was, he looked upon me in shock? He had multiple bags on his arms but didn't care as came even closer to us

" WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY GIRLFRIEND ZANE " Zeik was quick to scoop me up alongside the fabric with a pink face? He dug around in one of the bags and pulled out a dress for me to wear. He used his ginormous hand to cover me until I changed into clothes that were much more of my size. I made out there conversation from within.

" it wasn't my fault. "

" I LEFT YOU WITH HER FOR 5 MINUTES AND YOU COME RUNNING AT ME WITH HER BEING TERRIFIED. I JUST GOT HER TO TRUST ME AND THAT SMALL AMOUNT OF TRUST BUILD UP MEANS THE WORLD TO ME, SO WHEN YOU SCARE HER LIKE THIS THEN THE TRUST WILL BE GONE FOREVER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? " Zeik was yelling at his brother and I felt my cheeks flare. He wants me to trust him? I-

" Callie yknow I love you and stuff but you're taking forever are you done in there? " I could basically hear the smugness in his tone from about here so I kicked his hand as hard as I could.

" WOW MY TINY FIESTY PRINCESS IS BACK " He lifted his hand then he smirked at me.

" IM NOT TINY YOU'RE JUST OVERSIZED ZEIK " I punched his thumb and he rubbed my head with it.

" I've gotta go " zane rubbed the back of his neck then began walking away, I tried to stop him but he reassured me that he had to go anyway.

" You still up for this date tiny? " zeik looked towards me with a smile and I answered hastily.

" yeah this was just a small hiccup lets go big bean"

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BIG BEAN, YOU TINY PEA THING  "

" PEA? WE'RE STILL IN A WAR, I CAN TAKE YOU ON HERE AND NOW GIANT "

" BRING IT ON PEAWEE " he used a finger and began poking me. i responded by punching his hand and running up his arm towards his shoulders and began to climb up his blue hair.i landed on his scalp then pulled at the closest hair to his forehead and slipped down infront of his face, dangling from a strand. he had something planned, i could feel it. he tilted his head back so i simply landed on his lips and he kissed me.

" Zeik " I muttered his name through giggles as he smothered me with kisses and he eventually pulled away.

" Did I win the war yet? " he asked this with a quiet tone while looking upon me and I shook my head wildly.

" in your wildest dreams "

" Of course, let's go to Pierre's now he knows you exist, " he plucked me off his lips and made a course for Pierre's. I sat in his palm waiting, hand excited, half scared, excitement for eating with zeik and not eaten by zeik instead, fear because of what happened last time. What if I get taken again? I'm sure zeik could feel me shaking because he rubbed my back with his thumb then smiled at me. By this point it was already dark enough for a perfect moonlit dinner. We were at the entrance and Pierre was there. He suddenly lit up when he saw zeik, then he saw me and looked flustered for a brief moment. He composed himself and walked over to greet us.