IX

Zeik

" you sure you wanna do this? "

" I think, I'm not sure is it a good idea "

" I mean you can't stay young forever one day you'll have to lose your innocence "

" true "she moved her piece on the board and became an adult. This game had something to do with life so I bought it at random while I went out. We continued to play till we got bored.

" hey you wanna play another game now this is kinda boring " I proposed this and she suddenly turnt red.

" Callie are y- "

" can you do something for me "

" depends what is it " I loomed over her to essentially show how large I was over her but she didn't look scared for one second. She looked down while I looked over her.

" I want to- "

" this sounds like a big request so I'm gonna need a pre-payment. " I tapped my lips jokingly and she looked up red. I closed my eyes as if I was waiting for something. I knew she wasn't going to do anythin- my thoughts were interrupted when I felt my lips get cupped and she kissed me. I made some kind of squeak noise when it happened and stayed as still as possible. I didn't know why but I wanted this moment to last a little longer. That's when she forcefully made my part my lips and hopped into my mouth.

" CALLIE " I exclaimed this and she sat on my tongue. Her flavour overwhelmed my senses so much that I closed my mouth on reflex. Was the favour so big she would willingly do that to herself. That's when I felt her hand pressed against my tongue and she made her way further towards the back of my throat. WHAT WAS SHE- that's when she dived into my throat and tried to make me swallow her. IM NOT DOING THAT AGAIN EVEN IF IT FELT GOOD. I leant forward and heaved her up before she made it down to my stomach. She landed on my hands with a sense of shock and looked up at me.

" YOU IDIOT. WHAT FAVOUR WOULD BE SO BIG YOUD HAVE TO PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER IDIOT. " I screamed that at her and felt a pang of guilt when I saw tears well up in her eyes.

" hey don't cry Callie " I cupped her in my hands and swayed her gently from side to side while ruffling her hair with my pinky like I normally did.

" I'm sorry I just wanted to- "

" it's okay come " I held her closer to my chest and she clutched at my top.

" so what did you want to do " I asked her this after she calmed down enough for her to form words.

" nothing it's fine "

" Callisto. "

" I just wanted to go on another date " she muttered this out and looked down. Why was she so shy. I brought her infront of my face and smiled.

" that's for free for you, but the kiss was appreciated. " She covered her face and I rubbed her head. She was so pretty. Her hair was so soft and smelt amazing. I set her down a dress infront of her and span around. Apparently she hates when I stare so I had to turn myself to respect her and stuff. I wonder what she's thinking about

Callisto

When we were at the restaurant for our last date, I did hear people calling him the rough prince. I thought i was hearing things but I wasn't apparently. I've heard people mutter 'the rough prince Ezekiel' around him but he ignored them. I didn't know that Ezekiel was his full name at all or that he had a title. Is he embarrassed. No he must be sad about it. I felt guilt wash over me, why was cursed with such a name. Should I ask. I finished putting on the dress and did something I would've never thought about doing.