Credits, Miscellaneous, Intro, Updates

Hello little kittens, get ready for the most amazing piece of literature ever!

Some disclaimers: we have decided to have the characters aged up as 10 year olds can not handle the complexity of our writing for their love xx

We will be making cover arts for it soon!

Art Credits:

kymanlover69

Writers: kymanlover69 and kymanlover69

Update: October 31st, 2023, Hello kittens we have finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy finished the Halloween chapter to feed you hungry little kittens, just so you guys know we worked extra hard and sacrificed our grade on tomorrow's chemistry quiz to get this out on time so we hope you're FUCKING grateful, are you grateful, are you???? You brought this upon us!! We spent 4 hours for you guys just to be ignored and ostracized! So we fucking hope you're fucking grateful!

Update: November 26th, 2023, Hello kittens we just released our latest chapter! It has everything you've been asking for! Sorry for our break heh, the demons took over. In the next chapter, they'll REALLY take over! Happy late Thanksgiving. Happy early Christmas. Kymanlover out!

Update: December 4th, 2023, Hello kittens , or SHEEP, we should call you because you're ALL traitors!!! This chapter is a JUICY 5700 words, AND YOU'RE ALL UNGRATEFUL! WE STAYED UP UNTIL 1AM CAREFULLY CRAFTING THIS MASTERPIECE FOR YALL FOR WHAT??? Sheep.. If we don't get at least 2 more followers by CHRISTMAS, we will be COMMITTING AN UNHOLY ACT. You all are to blame! I saw the person who FOLLOWED then UNFOLLOWED. We aren't MACHINES to write for your pleasure. We're human beings!!! And of course, the people to blame for our inevitable demise are SHEEPlina and the TWINK. Even Mr. Gspot is to blame! All of you FLOCK to Style stories even when Kyman is the OBVIOUS ship, susiety will PAY for the death of Kyman. This is a MASTERPIECE. Open your EYES and LISTEN to the TRUTH!!! We're almost at our breaking point. All of you are FAKE! If you guys don't start showing some FREAKING appreciation, we're letting out the demons, and they DO bite. This is your last warning, BE FUCKING GRATEFUL BASTARDS!! Per se, perchance

Update: December 13th, 2023, Hello kittens. Thank you so much for all the support! We're so grateful for each and every one of you little kittens. We hope you enjoy all future chapters to come! Per se. Happy hanukkya to our little shepherds!

Update: December 20th, 2023, Hello shepherds. We've noticed a LACK of enthusiasm on our account recently... heh, guess we deserve it :) As you see, we worked our GYATTS off to overwork another GYATTDAMN SPECIAL! We went through 3 DEPRESSIVE EPISODES trying to work ourselves to make you SHEEP happy! You are all ungrateful BRATS! heh.. It's okay.. I wouldn't be grateful for us either :) What will it take to satisfy you GREEDY SHEEP!? You see, perchance, ever since we gyatt a boom in followers, we've been working EXTRA hard, and all of you have ABANDONED us! Heh, I'd abandon us too :). What do you enjoy looking at us like RATS IN A FUCKING CAGE?! You get pleasure out of our MISERY? Huh? HUH?! We aren't your little toy to just stop playing with when your board gyattdamnit! Heh, Id get bored of us too :). You see, we put our hearts and souls into the hanukkya chapter and for WHAT? 11 followers but only 2 ACTUAL fans? We thought you guys were shepherds but apparently you're all SHEEP. The least you could do is give us 5 more followers by Valentine's day, it's all we ask. We're not greedy SHEEP like all of you! If not, then I GUESS YOU ALL WANT US TO END IT! Heh.. I'd want us gone too : )

Update: January 28, 2024 Hello kittens, as you may have noticed, we took over a month masterfully creating our most recent chapter. Writing this chapter required us to go through EXTREME pain and AGONY! But even still, we persevere, for what? FOR YOU UNGRATEFUL SHEEP TO NOT CARE? We gave up EVERYTHING for these chapters, and what do we get for it? NOTHING! How much longer will we have to suffer just for you, huh? HUH? We want this world to feel the pain we feel every day, heh. One day we’ll have enough and do something irreversible…and then you’ll see. You have until St. Patrick's Day to get us 20 followers.