4. Master Fatass and Feeble Kitten Kyle

Word count: 3086

Kyle's POV:

My alarm went off, and I sat up nervously. Today's the first day of school... Most of the time, I'm super excited for the first day of school, but this year, I'm scared.

Last school year after winter break Bebe and I started dating, she had liked me for a while and I started to like her too. At first it was a fairytale, we were the most popular couple at school and she was always sweet and caring but it quickly went sour.

About a month after we started dating, she started going to all these wild parties and would show up to my house wasted, which by itself was bad enough, but then she would.. slap me, I wanted to break up with her, but she threatened me.. She said if I did, she would tell everyone about the fact that I'm bisexual..

I know there's gonna be a first week of school party this weekend, and I know she's gonna come back to my place and show up wasted. This time, however, I plan on going to that party myself that way she can't slap me! She would never do it in front of everyone! Urethra!

I threw up my long glimmery and sparkly red curls into a messy bun and put on my orange jacket, I looked at myself in the mirror and straightened myself out. Bebe isn't the only reason I'm nervous today, perchance. I have a crush on cartman...

I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of my feelings for the jumbo sized, big boned, godzilla looking, ground shaking, giant, stubby, fat boy, but nothing has worked! I don't know what's left to do, and I CAN'T tell anyone because no one knows I'm bisexual except for Bebe and she's a total bitch and I'm technically dating her ig.

Even if people did know I'm bi, it's WAYYY too embarrassing for people to know I'm in love with the boy who used to dress up as a possum!

I walked to the bus stop and saw my best friend (and ex crush) Stan! I walked up to him and smiled, "Hey dude," I exclaimed he gave me a crooked smile and returned the greeting, his breath reeked of beer.

I was disappointed that he started drinking again, but before I could lecture him, the ground started rumbling. I knew it could only mean one thing, Cartman's approaching.

"Sup Stan, hey jew." He greeted us, and almost IMMEDIATELY I blushed HARD. "H-hey!" I stuttered, ughh!!

Why do I have to like CARTMAN!! I turned away from him and readjusted my hat to hide my burning face.

"Ha! Your face is all red! Can't even handle the cold after a long summer of swimming, huh?" Cartman said, and I went with it. That's way better than admitting I'm in love with him and have a shrine of him in my closet. "Yeah, totally..." I whispered.

Soon after Kenny arrived, we all talked about our summers. Even though Stan and I spent half of our summer together, we still caught up on anything new.

The bus FINALLY arrived, Stan and I sat next to each other while cartman sat next to Kenny.

Every few seconds, though, I'd take a look at cartman and his fat ass. He never misses leg day 😍. Stan noticed this and said something, "Dude, you need to stop glaring at cartman. Last year's fight was already bad enough." I had almost forgotten about last year..

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the bus stopping in front of our school. I took a deep breath and stood up. It's time to be brave.

Bebe was waiting right outside my bus, obsessed much 🙄😬. I stepped out, and she jumped into my arms, hugging and kissing me. "KYY, I MISSED YOU, BABY!" She exclaimed, I told her I don't like it when she calls me that...

She dragged me into the school by the arm, and I felt trapped, I couldn't even walk into the school without her smothering me..

She went on yapping about her summer
and how much she missed me, and then we went to our separate classes.