5. Red Hair, Red Blood (All Mine)

Word count: 5709
Perchance count: 24
Per se count: 26

EXTREME TW: Violence(in detail)

Kyle's POV

"All mine" I whispered pacing around my room as the aroma of the fried chicken candle filled my room, "You're going to be allll mine" I laughed maniacally while gently stroking the head of the doll I made of him, "K-kya!"

The next day

I walked up to my locker and RAGED, trying to open it. "Open up, you dumb FREAKING locker!!" I said, slamming my jew fists against the metal, making a loud bang.

Several other students in the hallway glared at me. Sheep... All of them!!

"Kahl, Kahl, calm down! It's really quite simple to open," My extra large jumbo sized pookie wookie bookie senpai explained while helping me open my locker, "See? There you go!" He chuckled as my locker finally opened, I laughed nervously, oh gee wilkers, my senpai is standing so close to me!

I could smell the kfc mashed potatoes with gravy fragrance emitting from his mouth, "Heh y-yeah, thanks, Senpai- I mean daddy- I mean Cartman!" I stammered, my face ALMOST as red as my period blood red locs.

He gave me a strange look and kept spouting about, "I'm surprised you're struggling so much with a dumb locker. Didn't you jews invent the internet and money? This should be easy. "

I wasn't paying attention because of the way his majestic chiseled double chin moved as he talked, the way his beautiful, fat ocean blue eye and fat poop brown eye gleamed as he laughed and how his thin and SEXY lips moved up and down, letting the smell of his fatness waft throughout the air.

I stared deeply at his plump pale lips, GOD I WANNA KISS HIM SO BAD, meow. I noticed him staring deeply into my traffic light green orbs, "W..what?" I asked. Maybe all the love potions I made are finally starting to work!

He just stared at me blankly, his eyebrows furrowing, "I SAID How the FUCK are you struggling to open a locker when you jews are the ones who created things like the internet and money!" He yelled, I almost started to cry! I never wanna make senpai mad..

"O..oh I uh.. I guess I'm just quirky, different, not like other jews, " I explained, scratching the back of my head. He started laughing while walking away, signaling that he was going to class.

I realized I was going to be late and ran to dumb fucking English class, I didn't pay attention the whole class. I was waiting, waiting for history, the only class we have together.

FINALLY, it was time for history, and I RAN as fast as I could to claim my spot next to him. The teacher didn't assign seats, so anybody could sit wherever any day they wanted.

When I arrived I almost BUSTED a TIT. I saw fucking KENNY get touchy with Cartman, AND HE FUCKING STOLE MY SEAT!!!!!!!

When I get mad, I see red.

Cartman's FAT Pov

Kenny and I were joking around when I saw the tall, ginger, jew boy with his sparkling green orbs and his HUGE gyatt staring at us.

He looked uncomfortable almost even mad? I stopped playing with Kenny and went up to Kyle, "Heh you okay Kahl? You look even more mad than your bitch mom when she found out your dad was cyberbullying"

"Oh uh... What no I'm not mad I am just uhm... I'm just practicing my quirked up white boy face...? "

What the fuck is he yapping about? Whatever it was I didn't care cos it's probably LAME. The Jew's been acting weird for a while and I kind of gyatt used to it.