To my best friend ~Taehyung

Dear Tae,
when I think of you, so many beautiful old memories come up.
You were my best friend and that not even  short because we knew each other since we were just two years old and were best friends since day one.
No matter how many years passed, our relationship always remained the same.

And I know that we both were very attached to maintaining our friendship. I remember how you stood in front of my door one day after a huge argument with a shrub flower and apologized.

That meant a lot to me and only showed me how much we actually needed each other. When people asked about our friendship, they were always amazed and impressed that we had been best friends for so long. And they would say how important such friendships were and that we should take good care of ours.

You knew all my secrets and so you also knew that I was into one of your friends, Jungkook. 
Since the first year of high school, I crushed about him and always dream about me and him being together. When I wanted to propose you supported me and talked good with Jungkook about me and updated me about everything in his life.
A little bit stalker like but I Loved our weird friendship and that we could do things like that. I was so perfect and I thanked God every day, for sending you in my life.
You always supported me and made sure that me and Jungkook could get close where you could.

You also knew about my depression and were still with me even after I was bullied. You were one of the few who held to me and always believed me more than the others. I will never forget your uplifting sayings when I was crying with glued hair or fresh wounds in front of you.

But after a new girl came into the class, everything changed. You soon told me that you had feelings for her and of course I supported you.

Even though it seemed like  she didn't really seem to like me, I helped you get closer to her like you did for me and Jungkook. I tried to talk to her about you and wanted to become friends with her for you even though I didn't really like her and she didn't really liked me.

But over time I was replaced with her. You became cold  to me, went to dinner with her without me and suddenly didn't have time to meet me anymore.
That went so far over time until you just completely ignored me.

I always tried to talk to you because our friendship was very important to me and I wanted to keep it. But for you, our friendship  suddenly didn't seem to matter.

When I wrote to you, you were either cold or your girlfriend wrote back, saying you were busy until I was finally blocked.

But I didn't want to accept it and an about two weeks  later I stood in front of your door, even though I was only bullied before and I felt like shit. It took much courage to do this because I was afraid that you would be means or cold to me.

I was hoping you would build me up like you used to, but it was the opposite. I was relieved when you opened the door for me, but before I could say anything, your girlfriend came out of your house behind you and started laughing at me and saying bad things.

Of course you laughed with her about me and I immediately disappeared from there and gave it up that day.
Our friendship was broken like everything  in my life at that point.

After a few weeks, you did the worst thing ever to me. You told everyone about my feelings about Jungkook, even though you had never participated in bullying me before.

Although Jungkook and I were almost together, there was this one incident that I couldn't forget, no matter how much I wanted it.
Taehyung our friendship was worth so much and I'm really sorry how it turned out. I just hope at some point you will understand me. I love you.
Please make the best out of you life, because you are strong and you do have the power to succeed.

Minseo