Farewell letter

Introduction

At just 17 years old, Minseo was severely depressed.
She thought about her own death every day and had already survived several attempts. And then on October 11, 2020, it was that time again.

With a handful of tablets, she sat alone in her room. The windows were darkened and only a little light shone into the far too small room. And when she took the tablets without even a sip of water, she did not cry.
Completely emotionless, as if she were doing something, she did everyday.

And after a while, she became dizzy, she saw almost nothing left and her head turned like crazy. The feeling of dizziness and nausea came together and her breath became heavy. Her heart raced, but at the same time it was as slow as if it could stop any moment.

With her last strength, she put the seven letters in her hand on the small table before she finally collapsed and lay on the floor. Everything turned.

And when she realized that the time had finally come, tears rolled down her cheeks one last time. A mixture of sadness and happiness.

The toddler in her, who was still so happy at the time and had no problems, screamed. It wasn't fair, but at that moment Minseo couldn't think clearly. Months, no, even a whole year she had suffered and now it was over.

————

Her brother was the first to find her the next morning.
He actually only wanted to wake her up because he wanted to know if she had already gone to school when he saw her body lying on the floor.

At first he thought it was a joke of his little sister, but he hadn't known her for a long time.
And when he then kicked her with his foot and told her she could stop, he finally realized it. Minseo, who he knew all his life, was death. Tablets spread all over the room.

Desperate, he fell to his knees and cling to the little girl. Tears ran down his cheeks and the room was filled with sobs and desperate screams.

A few days later, he then brought the letters to all the people who were to blame for the death of his sister, including him.