Epilogue

Each of the people to who Minseo wrote a letter to,received it a few days after her death.

Jimin was the first to read his letter after finding his sister. When he saw his sister's view of all things, he regretted everything he had done to her.
He ended the relationship with his friends who had the bad influence on him.

He entered a depressive phase characterized by feelings of guilt.
However, his parents were so shocked by their daughter's death that they were so afraid of losing Jimin too and so he had to go to therapy. The therapy Minseo never got.

It took time for him to recover from the trauma and depression, but he managed it.
He started working in an office and, along with Taehyung, set up an organization for teenagers with depression, where he told everyone about his dead sister.

Taehyung, in turn, realized how blind he had become by his love and ended his relationship with his girlfriend.
He also had deep feelings of regret and tried to help anyone who was depressed about Minseo's death, mostly Jungkook.

He realized how much the friendship with his best friend Minseo had been worth and swore never to replace that relationship.

Jin, on the other hand, was also shocked by the suicide and needed a little break to be able to accept himself again.
He used his popularity at school to set up memorials for his dead friend and made sure no one forgot her.

He was also the person who gave a speech about the suicide in front of the whole school and stopped everyone from bullying.

He actively campaigned against this and this improved the students realationships.
Later, his modeling career was successful and he used his fame to spread the story of Minseo to open people's eyes.

Hoseok and Namjoon carried deep shame and mourned the loss forever.
In their opinion, their physical abuse was one of the main reasons Minseo left this world.

They volunteered to do school and detention work and came to their friend's grave at least twice a week.
Even when they started their working lives, a certain amount of grief never left them and they actively campaigned against bullying.

The next person to get his letter was Yoongi.
He broke down in tears, realizing he had chosen an addiction over a friendship. Since he no longer wanted to experience his own consumption, he signed up for a self-help group that was supposed to help better than the clinic.

After a year and a half, he was completely clean and had a job as a writer. He wrote a story about Minseo that reached a lot of people and through which he made contact with Taehyung and Jimin.

With the money he earned from the book, he supported the organization of Taehyung and Jimin and made it possible for many young people with depression to receive therapy.

The death of his love hit Jungkook the hardest.
He quickly slipped into depression and blamed himself for everything.
He couldn't bear the death and despite Taehyung's support, he also took his own life a month later to meet the girl he actually loved so much in heaven.

And up there not only the person was right but this time also the timing.

The end