36 - Danila's Bliss 🌶️

Mia was dedicated to spending as much time outside as she could. She mostly wore nothing or completely see through gowns. She adored how Danila devoured her with his eyes and she felt some sort of new, stronger sexual energy.

She felt so incredibly horny all the time, like she was ready to have his dick in her all day. It was like retaliation for Kirill breaking up with her. She would float off into dirty daydreams as she watched him do simple things, like picking up a cup of coffee or getting dressed or brushing his teeth.

She thought about how she was almost thirty three, and how women in their mid thirties have incredibly strong sexual desires and energies. But then she thought about how she was almost thirty three and her life was complete chaos. She didn't think that this is what would be happening to her at this age.

Carly, one of her good friends from New York was pregnant with her third child already, she saw it on Instagram. And her other friend Viky, had just gotten married. Mia lamented the fact that she was missing out on such big developments in her friends' lives and was instead trapped in a world filled with criminals and manipulators.

It was her, she was supposed to be the one that had the perfect lifestyle. She was the one that was supposed to be pregnant with baby number two or three already. But alas, fate had other plans.

Danila had plans too. He was adamant about how he wanted things to go and there was no more messing around. He knew she wanted kids and what better time than now! They would forever be connected once a child came into their lives.

Back in Russia before their trip, while Mia was packing her suitcase, he asked if he could help her and when she agreed, he helped her repack some things so they would fit better. In that time, he discreetly took out the birth control pills that he knew she took everyday. She noticed before they left and looked for them but couldn't locate them anywhere.

Danila had also decided to leave in a week and not as soon as she asked because he knew when her period was, and from there, he calculated when his best chances would be. He had planned it, he organized it, he would get the job done.

They did indeed go to a pharmacy and get birth control once they arrived in Bali but Mia had missed one day, and as their vacation days continued, she missed another and another, thanks to Danila's ability to distract and occupy her with something else. She was beginning to get nervous about it and after she missed her third day, she kept the pills close by.

Danila seemingly paid no attention but in reality, he knew exactly what was going on. On the days she missed the pill, he made sure he got his hands on her twice or three times and made sure to come deep inside her, pulling out later, in order to increase his chances. He felt like something primal overcame him and it was his mission to plant his seed in her.

She would carry his child, not Kirill's. Kirill had missed his chance but not him, he would be victorious. He loved fucking her into oblivion, until she forgot everything else and laid in ecstasy as he pumped into her and held her down until he knew the chances of his semen entering her womb were increased.

He ate her out with enthusiasm, delivering one orgasm after another, until she was unable to move and laid motionless as waves of pleasure reverberated throughout her and that's when he would thrust in and come into her. The thought alone of getting her pregnant made him hard and on the verge of spilling out. He felt her walls clench around him as he came and groaned as his fantasies were being played out in front of him.

He wanted his cum only inside her. Not on her tongue, not down her throat, only inside her sweet pussy and he did exactly what he wanted.

"Do we have to go back to Russia?" Mia asked Danila as she swam in the pool naked and he sat on a lounge chair poolside watching her. He lightly chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.