Chapter 3: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (3)

The place Xu Luoya and Chen Liguo were talking about was a coffee shop.

Chen Liguo pushed the door open and saw Xu Luoya sitting in the corner. He walked over a few steps and sat down opposite Xu Luoya and asked, "What's the matter?"

Xu Luoya pushed the document bag on the table in front of Chen Liguo and said, "Let's take a look."

Chen Liguo took the bag and found that inside it was a document about severing relations with the Xu family and a piece of paper. He asked, "What do you mean?"

Xu Luoya smiled coldly and said, "It means that you will have nothing to do with the Xu family in the future."

To be sad, Chen Liguo didn't have any feelings for the Xu family, but to cooperate with Xu Luoya, he still made a surprised and sad expression. He said, "Does father know what you are doing?"

Xu Luoya said: "Since I can invite you here today, it is naturally with my father's consent."

Chen Liguo showed a look of forbearing grief. He took the document with trembling hands and said hoarsely: "Okay, I'll sign, but I have a question to ask."

Xu Luoya smiled contemptuously as if she had already guessed what questions Chen Liguo would ask - it was just whether my father regarded me as his son.

Chen Liguo's eyes were filled with tears, and he asked with a choked voice: "How much money is in this card?"

Xu Luoya's head was confused for a few seconds after hearing this question. She seemed to think that she heard it wrong. She said, "What did you say?"

"I asked how much money is in this card." Chen Liguo said innocently, "Where's the password?"

Xu Luoya: "..."

Chen Liguo asked: "What's wrong?"

Xu Luoya took a breath and then took another breath as if she were forcibly suppressing her emotions. She said: "There is enough for you to use for the rest of your life. The password is six zeros."

Chen Liguo scanned the document and found that it said that he had given up the right to inherit the shares of the Xu family by taking the money. Then he signed his name neatly and put the gun into his breast pocket.

Chen Liguo said, "Is there anything else? If nothing else, I'll leave first."

Xu Luoya said seriously: "Don't you want to ask why at all?"

Chen Liguo asked: "Why?"

Xu Luoya said: "Why do I suddenly have to sign this agreement with you?"

Chen Liguo said, "Will you tell me?"

Xu Luoya glanced up and down at Chen Liguo: "That depends on your attitude."

Chen Liguo sneered. He was too lazy to maintain his gentle and innocent disguise and said, "That's just right. I don't want to hear it anymore. Goodbye." After that, he turned around and left without any nostalgia.

"Bang!" Xu Luoya slammed the coffee cup in her hand and stared at Chen Liguo's back angrily: "Humph, I want to see if you will come crying and beg me."

Chen Liguo was in a good mood. He had no interest in the Xu family at all. It didn't even matter whether he got this card or not. His behavior just now was purely to disgust Xu Luoya. Anyway, after settling Ran Tongtong's matter, he will leave this world.

Thinking like this, Chen Liguo's cell phone rang again. He picked it up and looked at it, only to find that it was Ran Qingkong's number - yes, he could already memorize it.

Chen Liguo shouted.

"Where are you?" Ran Qingkong's voice came from the other end of the phone.

"At CC Cafe." Chen Liguo said, "...What's the matter?"