Chapter 10: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (10)

Chen Liguo kept a low profile when he returned to China.

Although Yue Chi wanted to tell others that Chen Liguo was not dead, he kept the secret despite Chen Liguo's obstruction. However, he still wondered why Chen Liguo was unwilling to clear his name.

Facing Yue Chi's doubts, Chen Liguo smiled bitterly and said, "I don't want others to know about Ran Qingkong and me..."

Only then did Yue Chi realize that his heart was filled with sympathy for Chen Liguo and anger at Ran Qingkong, but there was not much he could do.

After a sleep, Chen Liguo returned to the country where he had lived for more than 20 years.

When the plane landed, Yue Chi asked Chen Liguo where he wanted to go first.

Chen Liguo thought for a while and said in a low voice: "Tong Tong...is she okay?"

Yue Chi didn't expect that the first thing Chen Liguo did when he returned to China was to ask about Ran Tongtong. He couldn't bear it and said, "Wen You, Ran Tongtong is already married."

Chen Liguo said: "I know."

Yue Chi hesitated for a while and then said: "She is pregnant... and now she lives in the hospital."

Chen Liguo smiled bitterly - if he wasn't afraid of something happening to Ran Tongtong, he wouldn't have been so anxious to escape. He said, "I want to see her."

Yue Chi sighed: "Why are you doing this?"

Chen Liguo pursed his lips and stopped talking.

Seeing Chen Liguo's expression, Yue Chi knew that he would not change his mind. He said, "Okay, I'll take you to the hospital."

It was already getting late, and the two of them should have had a good rest to adjust to the jet lag, but because of Chen Liguo's request, they got in the car and drove to the hospital.

Along the way, Yue Chi asked Chen Liguo about some old stories. He and Ran Tongtong did not have a good relationship. He did not attend even the wedding, so he did not know that Chen Liguo was actually in Ran Tongtong's house until Chen Liguo was taken away again. Came back from the wedding.

"Wen You, is it really worth it?" Yue Chi said: "These brothers and sisters of the Ran family are simply your destiny. If I were you, I would run away."

Chen Liguo looked at the scenery outside the window and said blankly: "Escape... wherever you can go."

Yue Chi looked at his friend next to him and felt a deep unbearable feeling in his heart. As an illegitimate child, Xu Wenyou's situation in the Xu family has always been very embarrassing. However, his character has not been affected by this. Throughout the grade, he is known for his good temper. And being liked by him seems to be a very happy thing. No matter what happens to Ran Tongtong, Xu Wenyou will try his best to help her solve it. This also makes the girls who like Xu Wenyou particularly jealous of Ran Tongtong.

Yue Chi originally thought that falling in love with Ran Tongtong was the worst thing in Xu Wenyou's life, but now, looking at the haggard face of his friend beside him, he could only lament that things are impermanent.

If Ran Tongtong is the disaster that Xu Wenyou has overcome, then Ran Qingkong is the eighty-one hardships that Xu Wenyou has to face again.
When they arrived at the hospital, the two got out of the car in low spirits.

Yue Chi led the way and took Chen Liguo to the hospital where Ran Tongtong was staying.

Chen Liguo said, "Have you ever come to see Ran Tongtong?"

Yue Chi said: "Well, my girlfriend was not feeling well in the hospital some time ago, and Ran Tongtong happened to be in the same hospital."

Chen Liguo smiled when he heard this and said, "When did you get your girlfriend?"