Chapter 9: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (9)

The place where Ran Qingkong imprisoned Chen Liguo was an isolated island. Fortunately, the island was not big. Chen Liguo didn't go far when he saw the yacht parked on the shore.

Before Chen Liguo left, he did not forget to take away the keys to the yacht, Ran Qingkong's mobile phone, and all the cash.

After finding the boat, Chen Liguo used his mobile phone to locate it and found that the island was not too far from the mainland. Ran Qingkong was also afraid of something unexpected happening.

Chen Liguo didn't hesitate much and immediately drove off in the boat.

While on the ship, the system informed Chen Liguo about Ran Tongtong's situation in detail. He said that Ran Tongtong's fate would fluctuate unexpectedly, so if possible, Chen Liguo had better return home immediately.

Chen Liguo smiled bitterly when he heard this, and said, "Go back to China? I have nothing on me..."

System: "This is not something I want to help you think about."

Chen Liguo sighed. After thinking for a while, he took out his mobile phone and dialed a certain number.

The phone rang twice, and the person on the other end picked up: "Hello?"

Chen Liguo said: "Hello?"

"..." There was silence on the other end of the phone.

"Yue Chi." Chen Liguo called out the name.

"Mr. Ran? What's wrong with your voice..." The man Chen Liguo called Yue Chi asked hesitantly.

"I am Xu Wenyou..." Chen Liguo said in a low voice, "I'm not dead."

Yue Chi is Chen Liguo's classmate at the university. The two used to have a very good relationship, but it was not until Chen Liguo went abroad that they fell out. Because of Chen Liguo, Yue Chi's attitude towards Ran Tongtong has always been bad - in everyone's eyes, Chen Liguo was in love with Ran Tongtong. If it doesn't work, then I go abroad.

"You're not dead???" Yue Chi's voice exploded, and he said: "What's the matter with you not being dead???"

Chen Liguo simply told Yue Chi what happened to him. Although he omitted some descriptions, Yue Chi instantly understood what the experiences of Chen Liguo meant.

"How dare Ran Qingkong do this to you." Yue Chi gritted his teeth and said, "Do you owe the Ran brothers and sisters?"

Chen Liguo dealt with it vaguely, only saying that he was abroad now, and asked Yue Chi if he could find a way to bring him back. As for the news that he was alive, he should not tell others for the time being.

Yue Chi said: "Why don't you tell others?"

Chen Liguo said in a low voice: "...Don't ask why. If you are doing it for my good, don't tell anyone else."

Yue Chi sighed and said that he would come over tomorrow and asked him to hide from Ran Qingkong and not be found.

Chen Liguo said hello and told Yue Chi his approximate location, and the two hung up the phone.

Not long after the call was hung up, Ran Qingkong's cell phone rang again. Chen Liguo saw an unfamiliar number on it and pressed the answer button with a trembling hand.

"Wen You." When Ran Qingkong's voice rang out, Chen Liguo almost dropped his phone.

Ran Qingkong said: "Where are you?"

Chen Liguo didn't speak. He held his mobile phone in one hand and wiped the cold sweat on his pants with the other hand.

Ran Qingkong said: "Who were you talking to just now?"