Chapter 11: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (11)

Under the obstruction of the system, it is not easy for Chen Liguo to return to Ran Qingkong.

But Ran Qingkong was more anxious than Chen Liguo. He tried his best to get Chen Liguo to return to him obediently.

After leaving Yuechi, Chen Liguo began a long journey to find a job. He did not dare to leave Ran Tongtong too far, and because he only had an ID card with him, his job search targets were almost always positions that did not require academic qualifications. Such as convenience stores and supermarkets, or restaurant waiters.

But as long as Chen Liguo found a job, he would be out of work within three days. Either someone came to deliberately cause trouble for him, or his boss fired him for no apparent reason.

As soon as this happened more often, Chen Liguo's life became worse.

"Boss, Mr. Xu checked out of the hotel today. I think he... seems to be planning to spend the night in the park." The reporter carefully observed Ran Qingkong's expression and tried his best to consider his words. He said, "Look, should we go...give him something?"

Ran Qingkong lowered his head and processed the documents. When he heard his subordinate's words, his expression remained unchanged: "Let him go."

The subordinate Jian Zhuang's heart trembled, and he whispered carefully: "But boss, the security in the park is not very good..."

Ran Qingkong said: "Send a few people to guard him."

The subordinate sighed.

Ran Qingkong raised his eyes: "Are you worried about him a lot?"

The subordinate took a breath and hurriedly explained: "Boss, I really didn't mean that, I was just afraid that something might happen to Mr. Xu." He and Xu Wenyou were acquaintances, and after roughly knowing what happened to Xu Wenyou, he felt sorry for him. Xu Wenyou was full of sympathy.

"Yeah." Ran Qingkong responded and stopped talking.

The subordinate turned around and retreated.

When his subordinate exited, Ran Qing was so excited that he almost overturned the table. He thought gloomily about Chen Liguo's current situation that his subordinate had just described, but what echoed in his ears was Chen Liguo's words: "Brother Ran, you will always be mine. Brother Ran."

If it hadn't been for the height of summer, Chen Liguo might have died on the streets long ago.

He sat on a chair in the park, enduring the harassment of mosquitoes. He felt like a cabbage swaying alone in the cold wind. His nose was sore and he almost cried.

Chen Liguo: "Am I going to live here in the future?"

System: "You can also choose a fast food restaurant."

Chen Liguo: "Why are you so skilled?"

System:"……"

Chen Liguo: "Can you tell me, what is the so-called accident of Ran Tongtong's fate?"

The system said: "No."

Chen Liguo: "How do I think you are lying to me? You are going to any lengths to get me to leave Ran Qingkong..."

The system chuckled and simply ignored Chen Liguo.

Chen Liguo muttered a few words, feeling extremely aggrieved. He had not found any job this month, and his money was almost spent, and he was already living on the streets. The worst thing is that Ran Qingkong has no intention of taking him back... How can I live like this!

As the time got later, there were fewer and fewer people in the park. Chen Liguo sat on a chair, chewing on a white water popsicle, and his stomach growled twice because he had not eaten dinner.