Chapter 7: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (7)

Although Chen Liguo weighs more than 160 kilograms, he is still thinner than before! This is the truth! This is a cruel fact!

After Chen Liguo and Ran Qingkong were speechless, they felt inexplicably aggrieved. He didn't want to be so heavy. Could it be that Ran Qingkong disliked him because of his weight?

Ran Qingkong said: "Are you not used to eating? I see you eat so little."

Chen Liguo said: "It's too hot here, I'm not used to it."

Ran Qingkong said: "After this period has passed, I will find another place."

Chen Liguo hummed. He originally wanted to ask about Ran Tongtong's situation, but because Ran Qingkong would explode every time he asked, he had no choice but to hold back.

And the amazing thing is that the system didn't bother him during this period. I don't know if it has figured it out or given up on him completely...

After weighing themselves, Ran Qingkong and Chen Liguo both went to take a shower and then they became sticky again. Of course, Chen Liguo was passive - he was afraid that the system would send him out of this world if he took the initiative.

Ran Qingkong liked the docile Chen Liguo very much. Seeing Chen Liguo's slightly shy look, he felt his whole heart soften.

Chen Liguo was addicted to the gentle lingering. He covered his sweaty face with his elbow and heard Ran Qingkong's hot breath all around his ears.

Ran Qingkong said: "Xu Wenyou, I like you."

Chen Liguo didn't answer after hearing this, although he wanted to reply softly: "Me too."

Things at home seemed to be settled, and Ran Qingkong was free. He stayed with Chen Liguo all day long, and only spent some time in the study in the evening to handle official matters.

Chen Liguo was playing games in the living room. Ran Qingkong came over and asked him what he was playing.

Chen Liguo said the name of the game, and Ran Qingkong asked: "Is it fun?"

Chen Liguo said it was fun, so he put down the controller, went to the kitchen to get a popsicle, and took a lick. When he came back, he saw Ran Qingkong holding the game controller in his hand and studying it with a frown.

Chen Liguo sat down next to him and said, "Try?"

Ran Qingkong didn't answer. He glanced at the popsicle in Chen Liguo's hand, turned his head, and took a bite on the popsicle.

Chen Liguo looked at the teeth marks on the popsicle and took another lick.

Ran Qingkong didn't notice Chen Liguo's movements and asked the screen, "How to play?"

Chen Liguo explained the general operation, and then asked curiously: "Did you buy this game?" There were many game discs in the house, most of which were recent hits.

Ran Qingkong said: "My assistant bought it."

Chen Liguo said oh, he knew that Ran Qingkong must not understand these games.

Ran Qingkong died twice and said, "Is it fun?"

Chen Liguo nodded, crossed his feet, and licked the popsicle seriously: "It's fun."

Ran Qingkong said: "Would it be too boring to be here alone?"

Chen Liguo said: "It's okay."

Chen Liguo could tell what Ran Qingkong wanted to say, but when he spoke, he seemed hesitant.

Chen Liguo sucked the popsicle vigorously and had no intention of answering, so the two of them just played the game in silence.

It was Ran Qingkong's first time playing, so he died particularly miserably. He barely took two steps before being knocked to the ground by a monster.