2

I was now walking on the baton I placed on two buildings while I smile actually happy I got the hang of this. "Wow, I'm getting the hang of this." I then look up hearing yelling my eyes widened seeing a boy about my age wearing a suit that kinda looked like Ladybug's but the top half was red while the gloves were black with red polka dots and the bottom half was red also but when you got down to his feet they were black.

And what's worse is that the boy was flying right towards me screaming I gasp while he crashes into me making me fall off my baton and we both scream while the strings to his Yo-Yo he had wrapped around us. We then dangle from my baton tangled together with his Yo-Yo.

"Wait...why does this boy have Marinette's miraculous?"

"He is pretty cute."

"No, wait! DONT SAY THAT YOU DONT KNOW HIM!"

We swing back and forth while I look at him seeing his mask was red with black and I see his blue bell eyes. I smile at him while he stares at me with wide eyes, "Well, hey there. Nice of you to drop in." "Uh, sorry, I didn't do it on purpose." The boy explains while I untangle myself and drop down to the ground landing on my feet. I look up to see the boy now on the ground beside me while trying to untangle his Yo-Yo from my baton.

I giggle while I look at him smiling, "Need help?" I ask while I walk over to him and I gently take ahold of the string he was holding and I pull it. The Yo-Yo gets untangle from my baton and flies straight into my hand. I smile while I look up to the boy who looks at me with wide eyes, "Thank you." He says while I smile and say, "No problem. You must be my new partner my Kwami told me about. I'm..."

"I can't take Cat Noir."

"Lady Noire. Yeah, Lady Noire. And you are?" I say while I then look up to see my baton falling down towards us. The boy looks up and tries to catch it only to almost catch it and my baton bounces away from him and the baton hits me in the face. "Oh, I'm Madly clumsy! I'm so clumsy." I groan while I rub my face then I look to the boy seeing he was looking down upset. I bend down grabbing my baton and I stand right in front of the boy.

"It's okay, you're new at this. Just like me we're both learning together." I say with a smile while then we both hear crashing coming from across the city and a building falling over. We gasp while I look at my baton and mutter, "Here goes nothing." I run and hold my baton out while I launched myself onto a building.

"Wait, where are you going?" I hear the boy ask me while I turn around to him and say, "To save Paris, right?" I smile while I then leave him jumping from building to building.

"It's okay, he's gonna come. Plus I can do this!"

 Plus I can do this!"