13

It was the end of school as Mason was walking with Aidan. "Sleep over at your place tonight? That's be awesome!" Mason says with a smile as he turns to Aidan as they were walking out of the school. Mrs. Damocles claps her hands then says, "Come on, hurry up! I don't have all day!" Mason frowns as he slaps his forehead and he turns to Aidan, "Except...I can't...I...I have to help my parents in the bakery." Mason explains as him and Aidan both walk out of the school.

"Again? But you've been helping them all week!" Aidan says as he follows Mason out of the school while Mrs. Damocles watches them walk out. She then turns to Adriana, Nina, and (Y/N) who were all walking together. "Online gaming battle? I'm free!" (Y/N) says to Nina and Adriana with a smile as Adriana and Nina both say, "Cool!"

Nina then says with a smile, "Wait till you check out my weaponry. You won't stand a chance either of you." (Y/N) smiles when Mrs. Damocles claps her hands again and says, "Come on, chop-chop, hurry along now!" (Y/N) slumps her shoulders knowing what Mrs. Damocles was about to do after everyone leaves as (Y/N) turns to Adriana and Nina.

"I forgot. I've got to do something with my parents." (Y/N) explains as Nina and Adriana both say, "Again? But we haven't played all week!" The three of them walk out of the school while Mrs. Damocles closes the school doors.

I was now Lady Noire while Mister Bug and I were headed to the park

I was now Lady Noire while Mister Bug and I were headed to the park. As we see Mrs. Damocles in her superhero outfit as she tries to grab the kitten that was stuck in the tree. She holds her hand out only for the kitten to bite her and Mrs. Damocles groans in pain.

As she then falls out of the tree along with the kitten. Mister Bug quickly throws his Yo-Yo to Mrs. Damocles's ankle wrapping it around her ankle as he pulls her up. As Mrs. Damocles hangs from the tree. I extend my baton catching the kitten so it didn't fall on the ground. I unextend my baton catching it with ease as I hold the kitten in my hands.

I walk over seeing Mrs. Damocles hanging from the tree as Mister Bug was still holding onto his Yo-Yo and looks at Mrs. Damocles also. "Mrs. Dam...uh, Owl! This is the fifth time this week we've come to your rescue."

I explain as I stand beside Mrs. Damocles staring at her while Mister Bug says, "You're really gonna get hurt one of these days. At least wear a helmet." "But you don't wear helmets." Mrs. Damocles says staring at Mister Bug and I while I say, "Mrs. Owl, we've told you already, it's not the same for us. We're real superheroes."

I walk over to the man handing him his kitten back as Mister Bug says, "With real superpowers and magic suits." I turn to Mrs. Damocles who still hangs from the tree as she stares at Mjster Bug and I, "I know, but since I was a little girl, I only ever dreamed of becoming a real superhero."

Mrs. Damocles explains as I see the news can already hear as they put a microphone to Mrs. Damocles as she explained to us her dream. Mister Bug gently lowers Mrs. Damocles as I walk over and I help her up with Mister Bug's help also. The firefighters came seeing if everyone was okay while I look seeing the news reporter already talking about Mister Bug, Mrs. Damocles, and I.