32

It was the next day and Kaian, Adriana, Mason, and I walk into the ice rink as I sit down putting on my skating gear. Mason had put his skating gear on while he waits for me which in my head I was screaming because this was supposed to be Luna here not me!

I sigh while I look seeing Luna walk in and my eyes widened as I was confused not knowing Mason asked her to come because he was nervous to be just with me. Luna sits beside me as she puts her gear on as she smiles at me, "Hey." Luna says as I smile confused, "Hey, uhm, what are you doing here?"

I asked as Luna finished putting on her skating gear, "Mason invited me. He thought it would be good if we all hung out together since you been quite busy." Luna explains with a smile as she doesn't really say why she's here since she ships me with Mason but I don't know that. She stands as she goes onto the ice by herself while Mason waits for me still I go back to putting my ice skates on while Adriana comes over sitting beside me.

"It was really cool of you to bring Mason and Luna, (Y/N)." Adriana says with a smile as I turn to her, "Of course. That's what friends are for." I say with a smile as we both go back to our ice skates as Adriana then says, "I don't know what to do about Kaian. Should I...offer to hold his hand?" I look back to Adriana who turns to me as I bluntly say, "You have to let him fall."

My eyes widened realizing what I had just said while Adriana questions, "Huh?" "No, what I actually meant was you cannot let him fall in any way." I ramble as I go back to tying my ice skates not realizing I'm tying both skates together while I continue, "I mean, do whatever you can so he doesn't fall!" I then stand turning to Adriana who stares at me confused while I then say, "So, yeah! Grab a hold of his hand and take him onto the ice and then..."

I then get cut off by some taking a step back as I almost fall seeing I had tied my shoelaces together. My eyes widened as I scream about to hit the ground while Adriana gasps seeing me about to fall with wide eyes. Before I could fall someone catches me before I hit the ground and I look seeing Mason had caught me and we both stare at each other with wide eyes.

We both shake our heads while Mason helps me stand straight and sets me down on the chair. "Try to be natural. Go with the flow and listen to the rhythm. Just follow my lead." Mason says with a nervous smile as he bends down tying my ice skates right while I stare at him with wide eyes and red cheeks. As I don't notice Luna who was on the ice saw what had happened and she smirks along with Adriana who saw what happened too.

Mason finishes tying my ice skates as he stands and holds out his hand for me with a nervous smile. I try to control my blush as I take his hand and he pulls me up and we both walk over to the ice. We get into the ice rink as we start to skate while I look seeing Adriana walk over to Kaian and the two start talking. I look back to Mason as we both skate together and I was trying so hard not to blush.

But in my mind I was groaning because well...I'm messing up the plot! He is supposed to be here with Luna which he is...but he's skating with me! I was pulled out of my thoughts when I almost trip and squeal only for Mason to catch my hands as he steadied my footing on the ice. "You okay?" He asks as I stare at him with wide eyes while I slowly nod my head saying, "Uh-huh."

We both continue to skate as Luna skates beside us with a smirk to Mason who turns red while I was making sure I didn't fall so I didn't see the exchange between the two. We continued to skate when a woman skates over to Luna, Mason, and I, "Hey, young lady, have you ever thought about signing up for ice-skating lessons? The judges wouldn't be able to resist that sparkling smile of yours!"