10

I jump in on the big stereo as I looked seeing Mason try to run away only for his dad who was now a fairy to fly in front of him. Mason's eyes widened as Befano says, "It's rude to leave while Befano's still speaking to you!" He then points his candy gun at Mason about to shoot him into stone.

Only for me to grab my baton and I extend it hitting Befano's gun as his eyes widened a bit. He then turns to me with a glare as I smirk, "Hey! I never knew grandpas could be so nasty!" I say as I toss my baton in the air and catch it with ease while I stare at Befano.

"You'll look wonderful in white, my pretty kitty!" Befano says as he spins his gun to white and shoots his gun at me only for me to dodge the hit with a simple tilt of my head. "Not convinced. I'm much more into black. Makes my eyes stand out, don't you think?" I say with a giggle as Befano shoots more of his candies at me.

Only for me to dodge them all as the candies all hit the building behind me. He keeps shooting the candies at me while I run up on the roof dodging the candies as I then jump down behind a chimney. I land on the roof behind the chimney where Befano couldn't blast me as I hear, "Take care of this pesky kittycat!"

Suddenly Mason's dad that was a fairy flies right at me as I jump high dodging the fairy. "Hey! I thought fairies were supposed to be nice!" I yell as I turn to Mason's dad as a fairy only for him to tackle me to the ground. I groan from the fall as I dodge most of the tackles when I hear, "Lady Noire!"

I look seeing Mason hiding behind the stage where the stereos were as I say, "Stay put. I'll be right there!" Only for Mason's dad as a fairy to tackle me to the ground with a grunt. "Uh...soon!" I yell as I push Mason's dad off me and I quickly throw him a few feet away.

I then land on my feet in front of Mason who looks up at me as I smile, "Sorry I kept you waiting. We need to find you a better hiding place." I explain with a giggle as I kneel beside Mason not noticing his blush as he stares at me.

I grab my baton extending it as I hold my hand out to Mason, "Shall we?" I ask with a smirk as I grab Mason and I extend my baton up high as I land on a roof. I catch my baton as I pick up Mason not noticing him blush as I start running on top of roof to roof.

"You must be a real cool guy if all your friends are protecting you like that." I say as I keep running on the roofs as Mason turns to me with a blush but I don't notice as I ask, "So why's your grandpa flipping out?"

"I think he wanted me to spend more time with him." Mason explains as I then see my destination at the Eiffel Tower. I jump off the roof and I extend my baton going up the roof.

I reach the top of the Eiffel Tower as I put Mason down, "Don't worry. Promise to get your real grandpa back safe." I explain as I get to the ledge of the Eiffel Tower. I then stop as I turn to Mason and say, "Oh, I almost forgot. Happy Birthday, anyway."

"Thank you, Lady Noire." Mason says with a smile as I jump off the Eiffel Tower. I grab my baton extending my baton as I land on a roof. I run on roof to roof as I look seeing Befano flying on his motorbroom as I see Befano turning three people into fairies now.

Befano then sings, "🎶La Befano comes at night, on his shaky broom in flight. She gives out candy to those who are dandy. And only gives coal to brats with no soul.🎶" I extend my baton right in front of him as he gasps and hits my baton as he falls off his motorbroom.

As the fairies fly down catching and they all fly up seeing me as I hold my baton and I sing, "🎶 Lady Noire comes too, unexpectedly.🎶" Befano lands on a roof as I stop singing and question, "Uh...how do we make that rhyme?" Suddenly someone lands beside me as I turn my head seeing Mister Bug soon his Yo-Yo as he sings, "🎶Fighting evil with her Buggaboy.🎶"