29

Jackson

I kiss Isabelle passionately, fiercely, fervently, and with all of me. I kiss her like a desperate man who's craving the taste of her, like an enchanted man who will give up anything for her, and like an infatuated man who's absolutely smitten with her—all of her.

My hands roam her body greedily, freely, as she reciprocates and melts into the kiss, her hand cradling my face. Sparks of electricity rush through my spine, overtaking my body and emotions.

Kissing Bella is something I'll never get tired of.

Then, with our bodies pressed against each other and my mouth refusing to leave hers, we stagger inside my bedroom, neither of us wanting to take our hands off the other person.

Once inside my room, my hand reaches to tug the t-shirt—my t-shirt—off her, and we break apart from the kiss, both out of breath as I throw the shirt on the ground. Pure desire coursing through my body, I trace my hand up her back and toward the zipper of her dress.

"May I?" I murmur.

"Yes," she gasps. "Take it off. Take it all off."

Not wanting to waste even a millisecond, I unzip her dress before hastily pulling the straps down. The dress falls to the floor, revealing Bella in just her bra and panties. I waste no time in unhooking her bra and then promptly tossing it onto the floor as well.

I can feel my cock throbbing as my gaze rakes over her naked chest, my hands moving to cup her breasts. She instantly lets out a whimper, her eyes meeting mine.

Fuck. She's so perfect.

"You're so beautiful," I let out, my hands moving lower to slip inside her panties, causing another whimper to leave her pretty mouth. "Now let me see how wet you are for me, baby."

She's completely wet.

"Fuck, Bella, you're soaked," I breathe, before promptly tugging her panties down and letting them fall to the floor as well.

The next moment, her breathing heavy, Isabelle's hands grip the buttons of my shirt, and she's unbuttoning them. My shirt is the next item to join the floor, and that's promptly followed by my belt, pants, and boxer briefs, leaving the two of us naked in my bedroom.

Bella's gaze immediately lands on my cock, and she slowly swallows. "Oh my god, Jackson, you're so..." Her voice trails off, her cheeks tainting red.

"Hard?" I give my cock a stroke, feeling how erect and firm I am right now, and letting out a grunt. Then, I grip my hands around her breasts again, slowly squeezing and kneading them. "This is the effect you have on me. I'm so hard for you, baby. You and you only."

Isabelle lets out a tiny moan, her breathing heavier as her hand then suddenly slides down to stroke my cock, instantly eliciting another loud and deep groan to tumble out of my mouth. Her touch is fucking everything.

"I was thinking of a different four-lettered word starting with H," she breathes, her hand continuing to slide up and down my cock, sending ripples of heat to pulse through my body. "But yes, you're so hard."

If she keeps this up, I'm going to come in no time.

"My cock is all yours," I murmur, my hands wrapping around her waist as I hoist her up. "But I want to take care of you first, baby. I want to make you feel so good tonight."

She bites her lip, her gorgeous eyes glancing into mine as her legs hook around my body.

My Bella is so fucking precious.