GOLDEN SCENERY OF TOMORROW

In a world of mirrors and glasses, there is a reality behind it being broken. A reminder that we live in a world with imperfection.

Mysha is an epitome of kindness. A woman of passion. A chubby and optimistic person that I've ever met. Somehow, how I see her wasn't really what she is. As we grew closer, I get to see who she truly is. She tells me her story

There are days that she wants to fight for the rights that she was supposed to have and do better for herself. To walk away in the sadness and walk in the happiness. To get out of the darkness of yesterday of being directionless and start choosing the challenging way of life.

But some days, she just wants to give up and let life win against her bravery. To surrender her breathless hope, merely living existence and crumbled baggage. There's a moment she desires to be filled with darkness and enjoy the party in her head, voicing with bitterness because she sees it as much better than to live, so she just wants to exist in that way.

There are times that she's neutral; strong at daytime as she hugs the rays of the sun yet vulnerable during night time as she embraces the light of starless night.

I see in her how there's no healing after losing a parent, their parents didn't left them to succumb to death, they left for another life, another person. Her parents drifted away from their life to build their own new life. Making her the parent of her 3 siblings. Leaving her all the responsibilities that she can't handle yet she has to.

But, you know what's ironic? Is that after all that happens in her life, she's still looking forward to tomorrow. Because her sight wasn't too shallow to see through the depth of the most ordinary; her ears weren't to deaf to catch the faintest whisper of love and forgiveness; and her mind were not too clouded.

As the sun sets, as saddening and tiring it may be, she has to go home and be a parent again. She's always rooting for a longer day to be away from responsibility, but at the end of that day she would still be that sister who would think about the sake of her sibling rather than her own life.

It was her that always believed in leaving your worries and problems for the day, and not bringing it tomorrow. Because as ironic as it is, our tomorrow has its own worries to have.

Don't think that what we're going through isn't normal. To kiss the ground filled with mud is fine. Meeting trouble halfway to our destination is totally okay. Being in the verge of losing sanity isn't wrong, as long as you find yourself. Figuring things out with uncertain feet isn't wrong. You just need to keep going and ward off the dart of reality and allow yourself to ride In the wheel of life. To experience how wind blows your wholeness out of nowhere. Life is life, in order to live with it, you must always look forward to the beauty of tomorrow.