1

Nathalia's POV:

As I walk down the hallway, talking with my friends Riley and Sierra, I suddenly bump into someone. I glare at the person who bumped into me, only to find out it was a girl.

"Hey! Watch where you're going," I say, annoyed.

The girl stares at me blankly. "Tsk... you're the one who's not watching," she says in her mind.

"Sorry," she says coldly and bows, then walks away. I become even more annoyed. "What the? Who does she think she is?" I mutter in frustration. Riley and Sierra stare at me, unbelievably. I frown and ask, "What?"

"You're kidding, right?" Riley says. I look at them, confused.

"YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HER?!" Both of them say at the same time.

"Uhh... No?" I reply, still confused. Sierra scoffs in disbelief.

"You're unbelievable. How can you not know her when she's been our classmate for like 2 years already?" Sierra says in disbelief. I look at her, shocked. "Anyways, that was Andria Snow. She's the top of our class and always has been. But seriously, how did you not know that?" Sierra adds.

"Well... You can't blame her, though. Snow has always been quiet. That's probably why Nathalia didn't notice her," Riley says and shrugs. I raise my eyebrows and ask, "If she's that quiet, how do you guys know her?"

"Well... Aside from her being famous for always being at the top of the class, she gets bullied for being a loner," Riley says. My brows furrow. "Loner?" I ask.

"Yup... It's due to her cold personality, which is much colder than the North Pole in my opinion. She pushes people who try to befriend her away, like she has built walls that no one can enter. So, no one dares to approach her," Riley says and shrugs.

"Plus, if you look closely, she looks like Frostine. The only difference is their eyes," Sierra adds. I only nod and make a tsk sound, looking back in the direction she went. I change the topic, "Speaking of Frostine, I heard she's coming back," I say.

"Oh, about that, yeah, she'll be back next week," Riley says excitedly. Sierra and I laugh at her.

"You're just excited to see Frostine again," Sierra teases. I chuckle.

Third Person POV:

After a few minutes, they finally arrive at their classroom and take their respective seats. Nathalia looks around the classroom, searching for a certain girl. Her eyes finally land on her, sitting near the window with her eyes closed, wearing earphones. She smirks and thinks, "Found you."

A few seconds later, the school bell rang, indicating that the class was about to start. A minute later, the teacher entered and greeted, "Good morning, class." They all stood up and bowed, responding, "Good morning, Teacher."

"All right, all of you may sit down," the teacher said, and they all sat down. "So, for today, I'm going to group you into teams of four for your activity." The teacher began grouping them. "Nathalia Blaire Lee, Riley Aiden Park, Sierra Natasha Smith, and... Andria Snow," the teacher called out.

"So, you guys are a group. Your task is to draw what family structures most of your groupmates have, and then you will explain it in front of the class," she added. They all nodded. Nathalia smirked, saying, "So, we meet again." Snow maintained her blank face and made a tsk sound. "Nathalia," Sierra warned her. Nathalia raised both of her hands and said, "All right, all right."

Riley asked, "So, I'm sure the three of us have complete families, right?" The two nodded. All of their eyes landed on Snow with a questioning gaze. Snow shrugged, saying, "Just draw that. It's the majority anyway." She said it coldly. Riley cleared her throat and nodded.

"Um... does anyone here know how to draw?" Riley asked, scratching the back of her head. They went silent. Snow checked her groupmates, then sighed, "I'll do it," she said blankly. Nathalia raised her eyebrows and asked, "Do you even know how to draw?" Snow snickered, "Would I volunteer if I don't?" she answered sarcastically.

"Well, who knows?" Nathalia shrugged and smirked. Snow stared at her coldly. "Just do your task and prepare for an explanation," she said coldly. Nathalia only glared at her and then did her task. All of them completed their parts. Sierra decided to check how Snow's drawing was going, and she looked shocked. "Wow, that looks realistic. You're really good," she commented. The two got curious and decided to check it too. "Wow, she's right; you're good at drawing," Riley exclaimed.

Snow continued her drawing and replied shortly, "Thanks." Nathalia remained quiet, thinking, "Indeed, she's good."