7 (TW)

Snow POV:

As I ran off, I went to our safe place, quickly went to the bathroom, and washed my face. Then, I stared at myself in the mirror. Suddenly, I heard those voices again:

"YOU DESERVE TO BE IN THAT STATE,"
"YOU MURDERER,"
"YOU KILLED YOUR OWN MOTHER," "YOU DESERVE TO DIE."

THIRD PERSON POV:
Snow clutched her head and shouted, "ARGHH...SHUT UP!!!" She sobbed. The voices continued to laugh and mock her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA,"
"DIE,"
"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE."

Snow couldn't take it anymore. She went into the bathtub, filled it with water, and slowly started drowning herself.

Someone's POV:

As I arrived at the airport, I quickly drove to the place where Snow might be. While driving, I remembered my phone conversation with my friend earlier. She had said, "My mom is her psychiatrist, Snow's been attending sessions because of severe depression, but then she suddenly stopped attending. My mom wanted me to ask you if you know the reason or her whereabouts."

As I arrived at the place, I quickly went in and started looking for Snow.

"Snow?" I shouted. "Where are you?" I added. Then I suddenly heard the sound of running water. "Bathroom," I muttered.

"SHIT!" I cursed as I realized what was happening. I quickly ran to the bathroom. I saw the door open slightly, and when I went in, I saw Snow in the bathtub, submerged in the water.

"SNOW!" I shouted as I rushed to the tub and bent over to hook my hands under the woman's arm, pulling her out of the water. I lifted her out of the tub, and after I laid her down, I quickly performed CPR.

"Come on, Snow, please," I said in my mind as tears started to form in my eyes. Then Snow suddenly gasped for air, coughing out water.

**Snow's POV:**
I gasped for air and coughed, slowly opening my eyes. I saw a figure, but I couldn't see clearly. I heard a voice calling for me.

"OH MY GOD, SNOW!"
"Stay awake, baby."
"Please... help is on the way."
"Stay with me... please, Lexi."

I heard someone sobbing. I couldn't figure out who it was, then I lost consciousness.