6

Third Person POV:     

One day, when they were in the hallway, they heard a commotion. Aww... where's your friends, dearest Snow? Did they leave you already when they found out how disgusting you are?" Stacey said mockingly. And there they saw Snow, pinned against the lockers with a bruise on her face, staring blankly into space. They quickly went to her and shielded her from Stacey. Frostine rushed to her twin and checked her face as she continued to stare blankly into space. "Oh... looks like they haven't found out yet, seeing they're still protecting you," Stacey laughed mockingly. The three looked at her with confusion. "That girl killed her own mother," she said, pointing at Snow. All the students gasped.

"What?!"
"She killed her own mom?"
"I can't believe it!"

Some whispers circulated. "She's the reason why her mother di---" Stacey was cut off when Frostine slapped her hard and shoved her against the wall. "Are you that desperate? To the point you want to spread a fake rumor?! " Frostine said angrily.

Snow started hearing voices again, 

"Looks like they found your secret," 

"They are probably thinking how disgusting you are,"

voices in her head laughed mockingly. Snow couldn't take it anymore, she ran off, and Frostine saw it. "LEXI!" She called Snow as she ran and followed her. Riley stared at Stacey coldly. "How pathetic of you," she said before running quickly to follow the twins. Sierra also did the same thing. "How desperate," she said to Stacey, then ran off to follow the three. Stacey stared at Nathalia. "I told you, Stacey, we're never getting back together," Nathalia said blankly, then ran off to follow the others.

They couldn't catch up with Snow's speed. Snow had already run too far. Now, they were in Nathalia's condo, thinking about how to find Snow. Frostine was pacing back and forth, worried about her sister. "Frostine, quit pacing around, you're making me dizzy," Nathalia said. Frostine turned to face her. "You guys don't get it, okay?" She said frustrated. "I just..." She added, her eyes starting to get teary. "Uhmm... L-love?" Riley called her. Frostine's eyes turned to her. Riley showed her phone to Frostine. "Isn't this your mother?"

BREAKING NEWS: WINTER ELAINE QUINN CAR ACCIDENT TURNS OUT TO BE PLANNED.
One of the suspects turned himself in and confessed to the crime.
"We planned everything. They said Quinn's business has been at the top for too long, and it's time for them to step down. So,  decided to kill the wife of Alexander Quinn, Winter Elaine Quinn. So, We decided to frame the youngest child, Alexandria Snow Quinn, as the cause of her own mother's death to create bad blood within her family and put it to ruins. I turned myself in because the guilt has been eating me up for years."