4

Monday arrived, and the three - Riley, Nathalia, and Sierra - were already in their usual spot, waiting for Snow. They heard a commotion, "

Oh my god,"

 "She's back!",

 "Wow, she's such a beauty." 

The three looked at each other, and just as they were about to go, they saw someone heading their way.

Alexandra Frostine Quinn

Riley smiled widely and exclaimed, "My sugarplum!" She went to Frostine and hugged her tightly. Frostine pushed her away and made a disgusted face, saying, "Quit calling me that nickname, Aiden," annoyed. Riley pouted and asked, "You don't miss me?" Frostine only rolled her eyes. Sierra laughed and teased Riley, "You know if you really want to get on her good side, you should probably stop calling her that."

Frostine noticed Nathalia's expression and asked, "Why is your face like that? It's as if you're not happy to see me." Riley put her arms around her and said, "Don't worry, love, she's just being bitter because her girl isn't here yet." Sierra laughed at her, and Nathalia glared at Riley. Frostine looked at Nathalia curiously and smirked.

"Interesting. Who's the lucky girl?" She asked. Before Sierra could answer her, the school bell rang, and Sierra said, "I'll introduce you to her later." After that, they went to their classroom.

When they entered the classroom, the class went crazy, 

"Wow! She's so pretty," 

"The squad is back together," 

"They're finally complete again," 

"They're so handsome and pretty."

Some whispers indicated fangirling. Nathalia looked around, searching for a certain cold girl, and her eyes found her.

Sitting in her chair with her head down on her desk, as usual, she was wearing her earphones and appeared to be sleeping.

"Ohh... Andee's already here... uhh, sleeping?" Riley said, looking confused. She narrowed her eyes and added, "Yep, she's sleeping."

"So, that's her?" Frostine asked. "Her figure seems familiar," she thought.

The teacher arrived, and everyone took their seats. The class began, but Frostine kept her eyes on the sleeping girl. After the class ended, with all of the other students having left, they approached Snow, who was still sleeping.

"So, who's going to wake her up?" Sierra asked in a low tone. She then looked at Riley, who noticed Sierra's gaze and nervously said, "Ohh... no, I still love my life and my face. So, no thank you." Nathalia glared at her.

Nathalia knocked on Snow's desk to wake her up. "Snow," she called her. Frostine looked at her, shock visible in her eyes, then shifted her attention back to the girl who was still not budging. "Snow, wake up," her said, shaking her gently. Snow stirred awake, tilted her head slightly to check who had woken her up, and then saw Nathalia.