5

They all gasped,
"Twin?!"
"They're twins?!"

  Riley clapped her hands and said, "ALRIGHT... STUDENTS, THAT'S ENOUGH, GO BACK TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" All of them went back to their own business. Riley turned to Stacey and said, "You... off you go, while the storm is still calm." Stacey and her friends quickly left. Snow took a deep sigh, trying to calm herself down. She saw her glasses on the ground, picked them up, and noticed they were broken, which annoyed her further.

"L-lexi," Frostine called her with teary eyes. Snow turned to her with her eyes still cold. Frostine couldn't hold back any longer and ran to Snow, hugging her tightly. "Let's not make a scene here, Alexandra," Snow said coldly. Frostine sniffed and nodded as she let go of the hug. "Let's eat first, then talk later," Frostine said softly. They returned to their table and started eating.
The table was silent as they ate, and then Riley broke the silence by asking, "So, why Lexi?" She asked innocently. Sierra nudged her and gave her a look. "What? The table was too quiet," Riley pouted. "Alexandria Snow Quinn," Snow said blankly. They turned to her, and she added shortly, "My full name."

  "Are you the youngest?" Riley asked curiously. Nathalia glared at her and said, "Can't you shut your mouth, Park?" She noticed that the twins didn't seem to be on good terms. "It's okay and yes I am." Snow said, sensing that Nathalia had been observing her, thought to herself, "She probably noticed." She then asked Riley, "How did you know that?" Riley thought for a moment and said,

 "Well... because you look like one, I guess?" Frostine looked at her, offended. "So, you're saying I look old?" Frostine glared at her. Sierra and Nathalia tried to hold back their laughter. Riley immediately shook her head and stammered, "I-it's not like that... L-love!" Riley laughed nervously and added, "You j-just look more m-mature." The others laughed at her, while Snow faked a cough to hide her laugh.
After they finished eating, Frostine stood up and said, "We'll go first." She then looked at her twin sister, and Snow stood up as well. "Oh... okay,", Riley said and the three of them nodded. Frostine said, "We'll get going then." The twins left the table to talk.

"Alexandra Frostine Quinn"
"Alexandria Snow Quinn,"

Riley stated. She was surprised to learn that they were indeed twins. Nathalia and Sierra remained quiet and watched as the twins left the room.

The twins went to an empty room, as soon as the door was closed, Frostine ran to her twin sister and back hugged her, apologizing and crying. "I'm sorry! I-I'm s-sorry"She said as she cried. Snow caressed her twin's arm that was around her. Frostine sobbed. "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry a-a-about--- ,Snow cutted her off by taking Frostine's arms that was around her off, She turned around to her sister and gently wiped her tears away. "It's okay...You guys weren't wrong about it anyway."Snow said blankly.Frostine shooked her head, "B-but..."Frostine said. "Please let's just not talk about it."Snow sighed and pleaded. Frostine only sighed and nodded, 

The two went quiet, "So, how have you been?" Frostine asked. Snow looked at her, "I'm... Fine," Snow said slowly. Frostine looked deeply into her eyes. "You sure?" She said worriedly. Snow smiled at her and chuckled softly, "Yes, I'm fine," she said softly. Frostine opened her arms for a hug, "Can I?" She asked, and Snow only smiled and went to her sister and hugged her.

The school bell rang, they broke off the hug and smiled, "Let's go?" Frostine asked. Snow nodded, and they went to their own classroom.

As soon as they arrived at the classroom, the class went silent. They went to their respective seats. As they sat down, Snow's notification bell rang. She pulled her phone to check who texted her.

"You guys good?" Nathalia texted.

"Yes, we're fine."

"Meet me in the garden later, I have something to tell you."

Snow looked at her, confused. Nathalia saw it and signaled her to reply.

"Okay."

They put their phones down as the teacher already arrived. After the class ended, they both stood up and left to go to the garden.

When they arrived in the garden, Snow turned around to face Nathalia. "What do you want to tell me?" She asked. Nathalia sighed, "Snow... I," she said nervously. She deeply sighed and continued, "I-I like you, Andria Snow. No, scratch that, I love you ever since the first time my eyes landed on you," she confessed.

Snow stood there frozen, and then suddenly memories from the past and their words flashed through her mind,

"It's your fault why your mother died,"

"You only bring danger to the people around you,"

"You don't deserve to be happy."

Suddenly fear crept into her. "Snow?" Nathalia called. Snow looked at her with fear in her eyes. "I... I-- I'm sorry," she stammered, then ran off from her, leaving her there broken. Nathalia only stared at her back as she ran away.

After that, Nathalia went to a bar to get drunk and forget what had just happened earlier. Suddenly, her phone rang, and she checked who it was. It was Riley who called. She answered the phone, "Hello?" Nathalia said.

"Nat--" Riley stopped as soon as she heard loud noises. "What the? Why is it so loud there? Where are you?" Riley asked, worried. Nathalia cried, "Snow rejected me."

"What? Are you in a bar right now?" Riley asked, worriedly.

"Nath---" Riley was cut off. "Just leave me alone," Nathalia ended the call.

While drinking her whiskey, the scene earlier kept repeating in her head, Snow running away from her.

Ever since then, Nathalia started avoiding her to forget her feelings and move on. Snow tried to talk to her, but she just made excuses, saying that she was busy, even though she was not. The three started to notice the tension between the two. Frostine frequently checked on her sister if she was okay, as she started to notice her sister's mood becoming gloomy day by day. They didn't know that day by day Snow started to drown again, overwhelmed by her own thoughts and the voices in her head controlling her.

"She'll be disgusted once she finds out that you killed your mother,"

"You don't deserve to live after what you did to your mother,"

"You don't deserve to be happy."