2

Nathalia's POV:

I keep annoying Andria Snow because I'm intrigued by her. I can sense that there is something else under those cold eyes. Honestly, I was lying about not recognizing her. Maybe I was just too annoyed at that time. I already knew her from the start. Like who wouldn't? Despite her being bullied, you can't deny that she really is pretty. Plus, I know she's kind-hearted too. But she low-key doesn't show it, and she's like protecting herself from everyone, not letting anyone break her walls. I really want to befriend her, not just because I'm interested in her, but for her to have someone by her side.

"Aish... WHAT DO YOU WANT?" She said frustratingly. I laughed and said, "Aww... what happened to the quiet, calm, and unbothered Snow?" I teased her. Snow glared at me.

"I can't focus on reading if you keep annoying me, you little..." I cut her off, saying, "I want to be your friend." I smiled sheepishly. Then I heard the class gasp, and I glared at them. Her face remained blank.

"You're crazy, and my answer is no," she said coldly and continued reading her book. I pouted, saying, "Oh, come on, whyyyyy?" Riley and Sierra's jaws dropped.

"Sierra, can you pinch me?" Riley said. Then Sierra pinched her, and she winced, saying, "Okay, confirmed, I'm not dreaming. What the heck did I just see and hear right now?" Riley was bewildered.

"I know, right? I think my senses are deceiving me right now," Sierra added, disbelief visible on her face. I glared at them, saying, "Shut up." The school bell rang, meaning it was already lunch break. Snow stood up and packed her things.

"Oh, come on, I don't bite. I just really want to be friends with you," I said. "My name is Nathalia Blaire Lee, and I'm sorry about how I acted in the hallway earlier." I made a gesture for a handshake. She only looked at my hand, snickered, and then left.

"I told you, bro, she's hard to crack," Riley said. I sighed, and we headed to the cafeteria.

"Why do you want to be friends with her anyway?" Sierra asked curiously. I hummed and said, "I just... She's... I'm interested in her."

"Wow, I never expected you would be one of her admirers," Riley teased me. I glared at her, saying, "Shut up."

"Well, you can't really deny that she's a beauty. Despite her cold personality, she still has many admirers because of that. Plus the fact that she also has brains," Sierra shrugged. "Also, one of the reasons why she is bullied is that they are jealous of her," Riley added. I stayed quiet as we continued to walk down the hallway.

Third Person POV:

They had already arrived in the cafeteria, and as they were about to order their food, they heard a commotion. They heard a splash followed by a shout, "What did you do to my Nathalia for her to befriend someone like you?" A girl's voice said. They rushed to the commotion, and there they saw Snow sitting on the ground with her hair wet from a smoothie. The three quickly went to her, with Riley and Sierra helping her up while Nathalia stood in front, shielding her from the girl who turned out to be Stacey Cooper, with her minions.

Stacey Cooper

Stacey Cooper

Stacey Cooper was Nathalia's ex-girlfriend, but she had caught her cheating on her, so she had broken up with her.

"What are you doing?" Nathalia said coldly, shielding Snow from the girl.

"Babe, is this your way of making me jealous to take me back?" Stacey chuckled. Sierra and Riley, who had heard it, made disgusted faces. Nathalia raised her eyebrows, her eyes cold.

"No, why would I take someone like you back?" Nathalia said coldly. The people around them went, "Ohhh."

"Girl, BURN," Riley chuckled. Sierra looked at her, shook her head, and chuckled too. She turned her eyes to the girl who had been quiet for a while and called her, "Um... Snow?" Snow's head turned to her, and she tilted her head, questioning why she had been called.

"Do you have an extra uniform?" Sierra asked softly. Snow shook her head in response. Sierra smiled at her and said, "I have an extra one in my locker. Let's get your clothes changed."

Sierra's voice was still soft. Snow stared at her and then nodded. Sierra saw something in her black eyes that she couldn't distinguish, but she stayed quiet. Sierra signaled Riley to handle Nathalia, and the girls already left.

"Oh come on, Nathalia, what do you even see in her?" Stacey scoffed. Nathalia stared at her coldly.

"That's none of your business, Stacey. Now get out of my way," Nathalia said, annoyed. "Let's go, Riley," she added. They went out, and Nathalia pulled out her phone to call Sierra. The phone rang, and Sierra answered, saying, "Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Clinic."

"What? Why?" Nathalia said, confused.

"Her hand got injured because of the fall as she was trying to use it as support," Sierra replied, staring at Snow, who was getting treated at the moment.

"All right, we're on our way," Nathalia said.

"Okay... bye," Sierra replied, then ended the call. As the call ended, Riley asked, "Where are they?"

"Clinic. Snow got injured," Nathalia replied as she walked quickly. "Hey! Slow down!" Riley said, trying to catch up with her pace. They reached the clinic after a few minutes. Nathalia quickly went to Snow as she saw her wrapped wrist, and Riley went to Sierra's side. "Wow, she's whipped," Riley whispered. Sierra chuckled.