3

Snow's POV:

"Are you okay?" Nathalia asked me worriedly. "Why is she even worried about me when we barely even know each other?".  I thought to myself. I hummed as a reply.

"I told you I want to be friends with you... Wait, no, let me correct that, we want to. Those two are just really shy to approach," she said sincerely. My eyebrows furrowed as I stared at them, confused. "Your facial expression is kinda obvious; it says, 'Why is she even worried?'"

And then I remembered what Sierra had told me earlier, "There is just something in you that's interesting. We all want to befriend you, Snow, the three of us. Not just because we find you interesting, but because we can tell that you're true to yourself and not fake. You're... unique," she said sincerely.

"Andria Snow, nice to meet you, Thalie Blaire Lee," I said and made a gesture for a handshake. She stared at me, confused, and then realization hit her. She smiled widely and said, "Nice to meet you too, and it's Nathalia and Thalia for short, not Thalie." She chuckled as she accepted my hand for a handshake. I only shrugged and smiled a little.

"Sierra Natasha Smith," she smiled softly.

"Riley Aiden Park," she introduced himself cheerfully. Then she also shook my hand and said, "Looking forward to being friends with you, Andee." I tilted my head and said, "Andee?" She smiled widely and said, "Yup, from your name Andria." She said confidently. Sierra knocked her head and said, "This idiot likes to make nicknames; I hope you don't mind." "Shut it, Natnat," Riley said teasingly. We only chuckled at her.

Third Person POV:

It had been a few days since they became friends and they had grown closer. They started to hang out, like today, it was already the weekend, and they decided to go to the arcade. They had a bet that whoever lost in their games would be the one to pay for lunch. They all laughed as they watched Riley sulking with her arms crossed.

"Good luck to your wallet, I guess?" Sierra teased her. Nathalia chuckled and said, "Indeed, especially when one of us here has the stomach of a bear." She side-glanced Snow, who saw it and glared at her, then punched her lightly.

"Well, it's not my fault... you keep treating me. I mean, who am I to say no to a blessing, right?" Snow smirked. "Look at her, in a second she's cold, and then suddenly turns into a whole different person," Nathalia said, looking at her in disbelief. The two only laughed at them. They noticed that these two had become even closer as well because they hung out more often.

On their way to the restaurant, Riley was still sulking. Sierra noticed it and put her arm around her, saying, "Oh come on, Riley. Just think of the day ahead for you tomorrow." Sierra chuckled, and Riley's mood brightened as she remembered what tomorrow would be.

"Would you look at that? Just the mention of the love of her life and her mood lightens up," Nathalia teased. Nathalie looked at her and said, "Wow, you speak like you aren't a whipped human being too," teasing her, then looking at Snow, who was beside her. She stared back at her and asked, "Why, what's with tomorrow?" Nathalia put her arm around her shoulder and said, "Well... you see, we have a friend who's been away for a couple of years because of personal matters, and she's finally coming back tomorrow." She added, "And she is Riley's love interest." She chuckled, and Snow only nodded and hummed.