Seven

"Mission complete..Turtle is caught in jar"several phones beeped with same message that night. There was no number to it. But everyone knew the address of it..

All of them woke up with gloom. Yes,gloom. Because the turtle was caught means it would have bitten the one who caught it. They were worried..

Aman left Khushi's apartment with a smile and proofs. There was a pendrive in which the video of Gupta family being murdered was recorded. And also the rape of Khushi Gupta. Though there was not everything. But it was enough to tell Arnav,just how evil his dear ones were..

And also the proof that Arnav was not the biological child of Arvind and Ratna Raizada,but Arvind and Meera. That is the reason behind the hatred of Raizadas. And also proof about Arvind and Meera's marriage with photos..

Aman left and slept very peacefully that night. Afterall,he had made a great sacrifice. A sacred work..

Next day early morning Arnav was reading morning newspaper when Aman rushed in..

In his hand was a bag.

Arnav looked at him with question. Aman sighed sadly..

"ASR..Someone mailed me things yesterday night. I could not fall asleep after watching it. So just rushed here as soon as possible"said Aman..

Arnav just looked at him,like oh really. But you look too relaxed for it.. But he did not voice it out. And Aman was so lost in his self drama, monologue that he did not notice the sneer in Arnav's face..

Soon Aman connected the pendrive with the laptop he came with. Arnav watched everything. But more than that,he was observing the expression of Aman through the glass of laptop. He was standing behind Arnav with an arrogant smirk..

Arnav watched it all. The killing of Guptas,the kidnapping of Khushi..

He watched prelude of the movie too..

Then he read each and every document Aman had brought..With same indifference..

"ASR.. What should we do? Should we go and meet Meera madam? But she is in vegetative state..I am feeling so sad ASR. So sad.."said Aman as he sat..

Arnav looked at him with ridiculous eyes. Like grow up man. It's too childish now..

"All right Aman. Can you leave me alone? I need some time alone now. Leave this laptop and things here. You leave and donot disturb me until I call you. Get out"said Arnav,his voice deadly low..

Aman gulped and left. But he in all this forgot,it was his own laptop. It had things that should never be exposed..

Arnav watched him leave and immediately started tapping on the keys. Soon the laptop was connected somewhere else.

Khushi smiled watching the things inside. It has many things,that can actually imprison Aman Mathur for several lifetimes. Soon she kept all that safe. Arnav sat there as he watched,everything turn back to normal as if it was never there..

As Khushi predicted,soon Aman rushed in. He explained how he had important work to do. And needed his laptop. And he did not forget to take the bag with pendrive and files too. Arnav didnot react. He just watched..

Arnav sat with serious face as Aman left. Soon he broke into laughter.

After Aman left,Arnav too left the hospital. Someone else came and slept on his bed..

A car came and picked him up. Arnav smiled seeing his Jijaji..

"How is di Jiju?"asked Arnav as he put on the track suit on the back seat. He was feeling irritated with the hospital gown..

"Good. Worried but as Chutki is there now. She ic happy. Chhote everyone was missing you a lot.. Especially Chutki.. Spend some time with her. This time,enjoy the feeling of being boyfriend girlfriend. Sneak around. Do things. Enjoy this few days. Okay.."said Shyam and Arnav chuckled..

It was a hard fight..They had no idea where to begin. But they have crossed it. They might have won. But the scars would remain. The burns on her body,the wounds would never leave.

Arnav gulped down..

Shyam too sighed..

As they reached the outskirts of Delhi,in a low scale villa. Hearing the sound of car,everyone looked. They were sitting outside chitchatting..

Arnav got down from the car and ran towards them. He embraced his di. His dadi and aunty. Took the blessings of his uncle. There she stood. A little afar. Watching him with smile. Her eyes had traces of tear. But her lips were smiling..

Everyone moved from him. She walked backward towards the house and he smiled and followed behind..

As soon as he entered,she closed the door and jumped onto his arms..

He held her close as if he wished to melt her in his arms. Into his bones. She could feel his arms tightening around her. Her arms too tighten around him,telling him how much she missed him. He kissed her nape as she snuggled closer to his chest..

Both felt like they were finally breathing. This separation was so long that,it hurted him. She was so broken when he married Lavanya. He had to send someone else inside that Sehra,taking risk,just to console her. He knew,she would break otherwise..

He was so angry when he heard Aman's romantic proposal to her. But he laughed out hearing her comical response to it.

That was their life. A comedy of tragedy. They could only trade forward. Had to. They had a family to keep safe. She dare not imagine loosing anyone else.

Arnav knew her very well. And knew,she would not rest until she kills the enemy. So he too fought,from his side. Trapped Aman otherwise known as Atharv Mallick Nagraj.. In his own game..

He kept Aman with him,so busy that he would not be able to disturb Khushi in her work. He gave Aman so much work that he had almost broke down. Arnav had laughed looking at it..

"Titli.."Arnav called out softly..

"Are you sleepy? My dear butterfly?"asked Arnav again,even more slowly as his finger caressed her hair..

Khushi nodded. Her insomnia had hit again due to stress. She could fall asleep before hearing his voice, through the countless recorders she had around him..

But nothing works better than his warmth. He was her security. Her safe place,her haven,heaven and home. In his arms she was just herself. No responsibility,no duty. No work,no burden,no mission. Just his Khushi..

"Let me tell di,that you are sleepy atleast. She would worry"said Arnav and he messaged his sister that..

Khushi just nodded as she snuggled close to his chest as if a cat..

He smiled and walk towards the sofa. As he sat down,she almost instantly fell asleep in his embrace. Her soft snores told him,just how exhausted she was..

He sighed..

This was getting on his nerves now. This game has to end and soon..