Eight

Raizadas spend the day happily. As soon as it was evening Manohar and Manorama alongwith Devyani started for Santivan that they had left so joyfully. There was a sense of unwillingness in every eyes there. Also a promise. Soon.. Soon it would be over. Soon,they would call a giant bull dozer are break that palatial house and leave that place,this country for for ever. The only memory left there was pain and deaths. Arnav had already been working on it with his friends and family. Shyam was also invested on it. Manohar had taken charges there and was always busy..

Arnav,Khushi hugged the trio and took their blessings. Though Shyam and Anjali were staying overnight,they would meet again tomorrow. But Arnav and Khushi would not. But who knew,what the day coming stored(and evil author stored for them)

Spending the night,it almost was endless fun with some serious discussion. Khushi helped Anjali make Biryani,the favourite of all. Chicken Biryani with Raita and Malai Kofta curry,with lots of salad with fruits for Anjali. The four people enjoyed it. Anjali even made some more,to keep it in the freeze to take it tomorrow for home. Though everyone had lunch together,still they missed it. Anjali was a great cook. And Khushi was her helper. But in Santivan she was just a cry baby..

They had hid so much that at time they were breathless. Arnav his his feelings,his interest in computer and in technology. Anjali hid her passion in cooking and her vast knowledge on it. They just killed a part of themselves as sacrifice for this fight..

Khushi had tears in her eyes as she tasted the familiar food of Anjali. She had tasted it one time. Before things crashed. When Anjali was learning cooking in a famous culinary school.

She closed her eyes as memory came down..

Khushi's memory

Anjali and Khushi met each other through social media. Khushi had no idea then why she was so happy with Anjali. They had instantly became best friends. And it was Anjali who had told Khushi to come to Delhi for higher studies. At that time she did not know,Khushi was the little girl they had lost..

Soon Khushi applied for Delhi University and left home. Though Sashi tried his best to make her stay with his sister,she choose hostel over it. She was feeling enstraged from Guptas,donot know why. She had been observing things. Like asking sudden questions and observing the panic in Garima. She had some questions already. The fear in Sashi Gupta's eyes when she told him she had applied for Delhi University and it has been accepted. That straight answer from Garima telling her to give up this year,or go to Lukhnow University on spot admission,the silent treatment Payal threw at her for days.

Then Sashi Gupta's arrangement to make her stay with her aunty Madhumati,who never liked her and even harmed her physically. Khushi was feeling things. And somehow all this was connected to Delhi..

So she decided to not tell them until last moment that she had actually seeked a job in a cafe,as a pastry chef. It was a training she had taken along with her friends when a famous chef had opened a new culinary school. Her friends and she had been the first batch and so the fees waa lower. And she had also worked there part time. It gave her some experience and skills..

Thanks to that certificate from that famous culinary school,she was accepted easily alongwith her skills that she had recorded and send. But she did not know it was actually the cafe owned by one of the friends of Anjali and she had pulled some strings to keep the little girl safe..

Khushi did not go to her aunt's house. Instead went to the hostel room that Anjali had found for her. It was a good place. Safe. Calm environment. Anjali was not there. But Khushi saw the things put inside her room and knew,she had taken care of things. Because Khushi was just coming for her Aunty's place so she had not even brought necessary daily essentials too. Soon she called her father and informed him about the change in plan. When he heard her decision he just cut the call. For next six months there was no call. Even Payal whom she called daily to know about her family,just answered her monotonously.

Soon Khushi was already working. She found the pace of her own life. And in all this,she felt the genuine love of Anjali. And then fell for Arnav. Anjali was the one who had introduced her brother to Khushi. But the familiar streets of Delhi,there was something very known. Khushi was not born in Delhi nor she had ever been to. But somehow she was very familiar with things.

And the day she went to Santivan with Anjali,all hell broke loose. She collapsed..

Arnav was coming down the stairs when he saw her,swaying. She was about to fall with the cups of coffee on a tray for herself and Anjali in her hands. He ran and held her. Taking the tray away. He took her to Anjali's room. And Khushi just collapsed on the bed. Anjali panicked. But soon things got cleared when a crying Khushi shouted out for her parents and grandparents. About fire. That took their life. About Arnie..About Anji di..

Arnav found his titli back. But Khushi was not satisfied. How did she ended with Guptas, who had no relation with her family. Who took her away? Who made her life a living hell?

So to uncover things,it was decided Khushi would never come inside Shantivan. She and Anjali fought infront of her hostel. And both even blocked each other on social media. But they just made other id and and laughed. Same was with Arnav. Arnav did not pay any heed to Khushi. Her advances. But actually he was observing everything around her..

But things changed after that one date. Only few people knew it was actually Khushi's birthday when she took Arnav on that date. And the moment she reached her room,she found Angry Sashi Gupta and Madhumati waiting her downstairs. They took her with them. And Garima and Payal were waiting. They told Khushi,they had to attend a family function in Mumbai. Her cousin was getting married. So they need to leave immediately..

But actually it was the marriage of Khushi.. They were selling her to a man almost in his fifties. Khushi ran away. The Guptas caught her. But someone else was even faster.

All the Gupta family was murdered. Killed with one shot one head. Only Khushi survived. And the story changed a little. Few things were altered in the scene.

All Khushi told Aman was,she was going to her cousin's wedding and someone killed her parents and sister and aunty. And took her hostage. Somehow she managed to escape. She wanted revenge for them..

And it was none other than Shyam Manohar Jha. The one whom Aman Mathur trusted with everything. Because the father of Shyam had actually helped Aman at the time of need.

But he did not know,Shyam had come to know about his real face. How cruelly he and his mother killed his father with slow acting poison to use Shyam..

Shyam had long fallen in love with Anjali. As she used to go to the culinary school which was right infront of his law firm. When he told this to Aman,Aman told him to marry her,enjoy her. Then destroy her so casually..

From then on,Shyam had been searching things about Aman. Soon he found things. From his friendship with Arnav..

Flashback ends