Professor Moon?

"Um, Qibli,"

"Yeah,"

"What is the gift?" Moon asks, staring up at the stars.

"Aren't I a gift?" He said, chuckling. Moon raised her eyebrow but leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Okay, okay," Qibli said when Moon rolled her eyes, "this is the gift." He added.

"What is this?"

"The tower!" He exclaimed.

"What do you mean?"

"I had Thorn help me get some workers to build this."

"So, it's ours?"

"No, it's yours."

"Thank you Qibli."

"Anytime!"

"Well, I got to go,"

"Bye, I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Yeah!" Moon said, waving to Qibli as she flew home. The next day she had a letter by her door. She noticed that the seal said JMA in big letters. She unrolled it.

Dear Moon,

We would love to have you help out at Jade Mountain Academy. As more NightWings are hatching under the moons we require someone with knowledge of these abilities. We are also bringing in Hope to help with this, but she doesn't have the abilities herself so having you would be helpful. We hope you will consider this offer.

Sincerely, Sunny and the DoD

Moon didn't know what to do. She rushed to Qibli's Oasis and showed him the letter.

"Do what you want," Qibli said.

"But I don't know what I want,"

"You love helping people, right?"

"Yeah,"

"Okay, so I say give it a try!"

"But what if I don't like it?"

"Then you can resign!" Qibli reasoned.

"Okay, I'll try it!" Moon flew back to her cave so she could write a letter to Sunny.

Dear Sunny and the DoD,

I have decided to take you up on your offer. I would love to help out at JMA. Just one quick question, or well two. Is there anything I need to do to prepare for the coming school year? Also, when should I start?

Thanks, Moon

Moon spent the next few days waiting for a letter from Sunny. She was unsure how to spend her time because Qibli was spending a few days at the fortress. She decided to check out Turtle's Library device.

"You have two suggestions. Would you like to hear them?" The stone chirped.

"Um, sure," Moon responded. As the voice chirped again Moon realized something. Animus magic didn't work anymore. She would have to ask Turtle how he made this. She focused back on what the voice was saying but neither of the suggestions sounded good. Moon instead asked for a book about the scorching. Ever since the journey to Pantala, she wanted to find out more.

Moon finished her book and decided to look at old NightWing scrolls on the power of the moons. She found one about telepathy and one about prophecy. She took them both out and the next day a letter came from Sunny.

Dear Moon,

We are glad that you decided to join us as a staff member at JMA. The school year starts in three weeks and most staff come in around this time. We have a variety of classrooms that you can choose from, but we'll tell you more later. If you head to Possibility there are shops where you can buy school supplies from. Welcome to the team!

Sincerely, Sunny

Moon knew that she should head to Jade Mountain, but she decided to wait until tomorrow. She set out the next day. The sun was high in the sky by the time Moon got to the mountain.

"Moon!" Sunny exclaimed, excited to see her former student.

"Hi, Sunny!"

"Okay, so, we have two rooms,"

"Cool,"

"Follow me," Sunny led Moon to an office. It was big with a window a book shelf and a small desk.

"I like it,"

"Just wait until you see the next one," Sunny said. There were a bunch of book shelves and a large desk, and an open side. Besides that it was bare.

"I want this one," She stated, glancing around the place where she could make a safe space for NightWings struggling with what she faced a few years ago.

"You can change it in any way you want to,"

"Great!" Moon knew she had made the right choice.

Moonbli: The Sun To My Starsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें