Qibli(Actually mostly Thorn, but yeah)

Queen Thorn sat on her throne, chatting with Smolder. She smiled, even though a few years ago, he locked her and Sunny up, she took a liking to him over time. He was just always there.

"Queen Thorn?" A SandWing asked.

"Yes, Drought?"

"A message came from the Sky Kingdom. It has Queen Ruby's seal on it."

"May I see?"

"Of course, Your Majesty," The SandWing, Drought, handed Queen Thorn the scroll.

Queen Thorn of the SandWings,

I have had an idea. As many dragons know, your daughter, Sunny, helped found the great school, Jade Mountain Academy, which is a school that promotes peace between tribes. My idea fits along the lines of that, but I will explain more later. Please meet me at my palace in five days' time, but earlier works too, and bring a wing of about sixteen dragons. Preferably, these dragons are important to your kingdom, like advisors, or generals, even bodyguards will work.

Thanks and best wishes,

Queen Ruby of the SkyWings

"Smolder, look at this," She said, passing the letter.

"Oh, wow, who are you going to bring?"

"Probably Qibli, Six-Claws, and some other Outclaws."

"Anyone not from the Scorpion den?"

"I'll find some others,"

"Well, you better do it quick, it will take at least... a day to get to the Sky Kingdom."

Thorn set to work, picking thirty possible dragons, and choosing from there.

"Qibli?"

"Yes, Queen Thorn?" The young SandWing replied.

"Would you come with me to the Sky Kingdom?"

"Yes, Your Majesty,"

"Good, we leave at dawn. Six-Claws is coming too,"

"Okay, I will see you in the morning," He said, striding to the takeoff platform. He spread his wings and launched into the dusky air. The desert breeze felt cool on his face. Meanwhile, Queen Thorn had just finished her list and they were ready to leave.

But she had one more person to talk to.

Smolder.

"Where is that blob of camel spit? He's adorable, but a blob of camel spit nonetheless." She whispered the last part to herself, of course. She wasn't dumb.

"Your Majesty, are you looking for someone?" She blushed knowing it was Smolder. Hopefully, he hadn't heard the last one. Thorn chuckled.

"Yes, actually, I was."

"Do you need help?"

"Not anymore. The dragon I was looking for is right here."

"And why do you need me? I thought I was an insufferable frog-faced camel dung,"

"Yes, I did say that, but I need you,"

"What for?"

"You know that scroll that Queen Ruby sent me?"

"Yes,"

"Well, I was wondering, would you maybe want to come with me,"

"Queen Thorn, I would love to," Thorn smiled and blushed a bit. Smolder blushed too.

"Thanks,"

"Anytime," Smolder started to walk away with Flower on his shoulder.

"Smolder?"

"Yeah?" He asked, turning around.

"I really appreciate this Smolder," He nodded, smiled, and left the room.

"At least I know he won't turn into stone, like Stonemover," Thorn sighed and left for her room.

The sun rose, dawn breaching the sky. Thorn and her most trusted dragons gathered in the quart yard. Qibli and Six-Claws were conversing, and Smolder was scanning the area.

"Looking for someone?"

"Ah, there you are,"

"I take that as a yes,"

"Are we ready to fly, Your Majesty?"

"Smolder, you can quit the formalities,"

"Okay, Thorn," She smiled at this. For some reason, she always smiled around him, she couldn't help it. Whenever she was with him she felt happy, and it made her want to smile.

"But, yes, we are ready," The dragons took to the sky, their powerful wings propelling them forward. The flight there was quite quiet, but by the time they got to the Sky Kingdom dusk was falling. They touched down just ahead of the palace and searched for the area for guards. Smolder's eyes drooped, but his features were tense Smolder looked exhausted, and Thorn edged closer to him. He relaxed a bit, and the SandWings kept searching for the guards and the entrance.

An orange SkyWing saw them first. He glanced over and asked in a gruff voice,

"What is your business here?"

"If you do not know, I am Queen Thorn,"

"Sorry, I got confused. I did not know you had a mate." Thorn blushed, her face going red.

"Oh, heh, we aren't married,"

"Dating then?"

"Moons no,"

"Really? Well, yes, Queen Ruby is in her throne room." He said, stepping aside to let them into the palace. Thorn glanced towards Smolder just for a quick second before looking away.

"You good, Thorn?"

"Oh, um, yeah,"

"Really? Your face is bright red," He said as she turned to face him. Her face turned a brighter red, and she blinked.

"I'm just tired after the long flight, I mean," Her color faded, and they appeared at the throne room.

"Queen Thorn, you arrived early!"

"Doesn't hurt,"

"True, well, in the West Wing, we have available rooms for you and your dragons."

"Thanks, Queen Ruby," The young queen nodded, and Thorn set out to find the rooms. When they found them, the moon was in the sky, illuminating the path.

"Goodnight, Smolder," He responded and they separated into their rooms to sleep.